We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show your phone!

superhyper

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about getting an HTC HD2. I was originally considering the iPhone 3GS but it's "old" technology now the iPhone 4 is out.

Either way I don't think I can justify spending £300+ on a mobile phone. If I was to choose the iPhone it'd have to be the 32GB model so I could shove most of my music and some of my own Apps on it.

Mine:

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b427/Jazzikins/Sony_Ericsson_K750i.jpg

I've got a W910i aswell, but i dropped it in the bath and my back and 9 keys dont work. I dont use my mobile much, just the occasional text. But I'm getting a C905i at the end on the month, no point in getting an expensive thing.

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b427/Jazzikins/Clipboard01-7.jpg

Well i have 3. All under 100 euros.

Sharp GX-17 60 euros 2nd hand

Great phone. Had three baths and it is still full functional.

It's a phone from war.

SHARP%20GX17.jpg

Nokia 5000. 100 euros

Also great phone.Alot of falls.

nokia-5000-cellphone.jpg

LG KP501 Cookie (current) 89.99euros

never falled or had a bath.Pretty cool phone with some great features.

1279878036_hb7PNSo49v.jpeg

All three are function perfectly and stiil use both.

My new phone :D

Nokia N900

I love the N900 :)

I own a TMN Bluebelt II model. Pretty good for me. Though the Camera is 5.0 MP.. the photo quality is crap. Good Sound Quality. Wireless and GPS for when i wanna bike ride in unknown places so its basically all i need., but unfortunately its a bit big though

Images of my pocket pc:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Can't believe I bought this. I'm not sure if it's just a mentally disabled phone but it is the most pathetic device I've ever owned. Takes several minutes to load. Hate it!

sony-w705-midnight-silver.jpg

Might give one of these a shot just for fun. I think I can manage with it's preposterous $60AU price tag! Great for anyone who can't be buggered saving up $1000 for a real one. Ipod touch does it for me.

(Its a Sciphone I68 4G something or rather btw)

i68_4G_iPhone_4_Wifi_Compass_Mobile_Java_cell_phone.jpg

There's a video somewhere on youtube that shows the differences between the Sciphone and real iPhone. Trust me, the fake is really sluggish, and I think it has compatibility issues with some iPhone/iTouch apps. Don't do it! Get a used/refurbished one off eBay cheap!

BTW that's one schmexy Ericsson :drool:

OK thanks for the tip. I was only thinking of getting it temporarily as a fun thing. Just looked at the video, looks horrible. I might get something like the below a bit later on in the year. There are higher prioritized things on my mind at the moment such as ps3 and new guitar.

LG GC900F: Anything with a shiny screen will lure me:)

LG-VIEWTY-Smart.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got a Nokia C6 on Thursday. Love it so far. :)

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/far54/C6a.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/far54/C6b.jpg

The only annoying thing is the USB cable supplied with it. It's meant for laptops as it's only about 20cm long. So when i plug it in my PC the phone just about reaches the table when the phone is in vertical position. :/

iPhone conundrum..

I'm looking at getting a 3G because I'm poor and can't afford an iPhone 4 and I'd like to know if anyone has had any issues with ios4 on their 3G hand-set. I'm looking on eBay at used/refurbished/as new unlocked phones because they can easily be had for £200-£300. But I keep reading that the 3G is no where near as good with ios4 as the 3GS. Is there really that much difference and is it really a problem? My friend has an iPhone 3G and says his works with ios4.0.2 fine. But I keep reading that the 3G is pig-slow with ios4.

The 3G I'm looking at comes boxed as new with all the accessories but the 3GS which is £30 more expensive only comes with a Sync cable, but is still in as-new condition. But to be honest I hate iPod earphones and I already have a Sync cable and wall charger which the Sync cable plugs into.

The 3GS's seller has sold quite alot of iPhones and all his customers seem very pleased. The seller of the 3G is just a normal person who has upgraded and seems very trust-worthy and can actually construct a sentence and spell on eBay unlike a lot of people and also has 100% positive feedback.

I had iOS 4 on my 3g.

Honestly, it was terrible. The lag on everything made it hard work and coming from iOS 3 where everything worked fine it felt almost unusable. iOS4 on my 3G was one of my main reasons for wanting an iPhone 4. I wasn't even at app whore really either, had about 15 on it.