We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mini Coupé

T1M

Meet the sensational new MINI Coupé! Exactly 50 years after the original Mini made its debut – on 26 August 1959 – the British firm is set to reveal its most forward-thinking model to date.

The car will make its debut at next month’s Frankfurt Motor Show, but Auto Express has all the images and details on the latest homegrown hero after being allowed up close for exclusive access to the new car.

Taking the shape of a sporty two-seater, the MINI Coupé Concept is a vision of things to come as it looks to compete with the Mazda MX-5 Roadster Coupé, Audi TT and the Peugeot RC Z unveiled in last week’s issue. Blending styling cues from the past, present and future, the new MINI’s remit is simple; to broaden the appeal beyond the hatchback, Convertible and Clubman.

And with its light weight and low centre of gravity, it promises to be the most driver-oriented roadgoing MINI ever. The familiar front end is borrowed from the four-seater hatchback, but incorporates a number of unique touches to set it apart. [/Quote]

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt117/Lemonfizz224/MINI.jpg

Source

Hmm, i'm not sure about its looks. It has the normal square-ish front and rear, with a rounded roof. :oook:

Burn it, just burn it. I hate the people who designed and made the new "mini". It's not a mini at all. They should've just left the classic car alone.

you my friend are correct.

this looks stupid, it has no soul like the older ones.

silly silly bmw

This car looks like a dog which had had it's face slicked back and it's ears all down. Like when you go to pat your dog on the head and you push down harder than normal and the white's of the eye's show. Or like on The Simpsons when Bart takes his dog to school and Nelson Muntz pats it and pushes it really hard.

Lol @ extremely detailed and long explanation ^ :D