We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy 3rd Anniversary TDU Central!

Camel

Well we made it, 94,694,400,000 somethings old today at 12PM. You don't want to know how long that took me to count with only my fingers and toes and a piece of Cabbage.

3 years...

156 Weeks...

1,096 Days...

26,304 Hours...

1,578,240 Minutes...

94,694,400 Seconds...

94,694,400,000 Milliseconds...

So everyone, give yourself a good pat on the face and do, well do what you want apart from doing something.

I have no doubt that there will be some crazy stuff going on around here for the next few days as I break lose into the member profiles to change names. :nuts:

It's been a long journey to get here but we made it with the help of all the staff and all of the members here and we are more grateful than a grate to all of you for making this community so <insert smart word here> and <insert long word here>!

Members: 17,277

Threads: 15,555

Woop we managed to be online for our birthday :D. I'd just like to thank Diablo for making this place, myself and the staff for keeping this place going, the supporters for well supporting us and of course the members for membering us :confused:

Let the party begin!