We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

testdriveunlimited2.com/tdu2.com coming s**n (YEESSSSS & no)

Eudemon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;282197']No... Don't say that! You can fry as many apples n' eggs as you want, but don't ask for more Ted and Whatshisface. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

You mean Eugene and Todd :)

"Record expires on 27-Feb-2014"

Oh well, at least we know it can't come any later than then. :D

translated from illmatics link

"Test Drive Unlimited 2 is coming. Only the exact release date is not yet available. But we present to you today but the first screenshots from the online racing game.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be released for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 Atari and Eden Games have Test Drive Unlimited 2 officially unveiled. The online racing game published for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 In a persistent online environment, you compete against each other, close together or online services and make your work accessible to other drivers. TDU2 wants to combine an open access world, with realistic vehicle dynamics and performance. Undergo the first time the vehicles in TDU2 damage and weather effects and day-night cycle shown. Also still waiting for a brand new island to be explored. The original Test Drive Unlimited offered both offline and online a full game experience: Over 1 million players created online accounts. In Test Drive Unlimited 2 of the single-player and multiplayer mode to go with no visible boundaries overlap. This creates a dynamic world. Test Drive Unlimited 2 is always live. Updates are automatically recorded and online and offline mode seamlessly integrated. The revamped both offline single-player action can be played as well in multiplayer mode. When exactly, Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be released, it is not yet clear. First, there's screenshots in our gallery."

nice.

This year may not be such an exaggeration after all. Interesting that the first set of screenies don't feature any of the buggies etc that were found earlier. Suits me, I'm all about supercars. :)

Also the OXM link posted by illmatic has higher res images than TDU2.com

until I saw OXM, i was sceptical... but now my mind is officially blown!

being a bit high at the time of writing has also helped :D

although diab needs to prepare for a re-raping of this forum... a site wouldn't go amiss though :P

• 4 weeks later...