We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt there will be any PSP version of TDU 2. PSP 2 is probably coming out about the same time as TDU 2, and with good hardware so it's likely TDU 2 is to set on PSP 2. More info on PSP 2 is coming on E3 in mid June.

" a giant yacht with a massively multiplayer jacuzzi (the best of the game's new homes) "

in the PC Gamer article thread

Maybe I'm just a little too hopefully, but I would love to be able to exit my car once on the yacht (a la that Edonis yacht posted somewhere), walk to the bridge, and then drive/pilot/captain/make the boat move to another port on the island.

That would be amazing. But probably too hopefully.

-Leadfoot

A Yatch house seems very cool. Also driving the boat, it would be cool and probably impossible, but then again..."Unlimited"...:twisted:. Also it'd probably really expensive or you might have to unlock it, so it'd be worth the time and effort.

Anyone think getting in the jacuzzi with your friends is cool? Maybe it should be included? :oook:

A Yatch house seems very cool. Also driving the boat, it would be cool and probably impossible, but then again..."Unlimited"...:twisted:. Also it'd probably really expensive or you might have to unlock it, so it'd be worth the time and effort.

Anyone think getting in the jacuzzi with your friends is cool? Maybe it should be included? :oook:

Lol it is, but I think poker is a better idea :D

Maybe it would be like the house you get in TDU for finding all the roads.

;300126']Maybe I'm just a little too hopefully, but I would love to be able to exit my car once on the yacht (a la that Edonis yacht posted somewhere), walk to the bridge, and then drive/pilot/captain/make the boat move to another port on the island.

That would be amazing. But probably too hopefully.

-Leadfoot

One review mentioned additional Islands as possible DLCs and Eden's boss clearly said they are going to keep working on improving the game for as long as it is profitable. Given TDU 1's longevity it's safe to assume the game will evolve for at least 2 years.

Now for the kicker: Eden is primarily Atari's R&D dept. They're the ones in charge of evolving internal development techs so I wouldn't be surprised if they used TDU2 to test different concept or tools, like Bethesda did with Fallout 3 DLCs.

If the community demands new playgrounds Eden will have to devise a way to travel between them. Bike handling is their priority so they'll work on solving this problem first but after that I don't think anything's off the table.

just hope that the graphics for 360 and ps3 will be similar to the PC

that way i don't have to choose which platform to buy it for

and no system should have an advantage over another (better graphics)

i don't get why people say ps3 online sucks ( it's perfectly fine with me)

if xbox is 5/5 then ps3 should be around 4/5

and it's great news that they're gonna keep on supporting this game, hopefully it'll knock our socks off

" a giant yacht with a massively multiplayer jacuzzi (the best of the game's new homes) "

in the PC Gamer article thread

Oops! Don't forget:

"...and finally you can even have

your own yatch which has everything from sunbeds to jacuzzis."

in the article of Pelaaja magazine. When it's mentioned twice it has to be included in the final version :lol: But it seems a nice idea: getting a tan or sitting in a jacuzzi with your friends, just talking about stuff :)

just hope that the graphics for 360 and ps3 will be similar to the PC

that way i don't have to choose which platform to buy it for

and no system should have an advantage over another (better graphics)

I'm sure if you purchased a $3500 computer you would want games on it to outperform a $350 XBOX 360. :)

I know I do.

I'm sure if you purchased a $3500 computer you would want games on it to outperform a $350 XBOX 360. :)

I know I do.

Werd.

You xbox and PS3 players can complain about your graphics all you want, but even my budget gaming build is sitting around $700 right now, not including monitor and things like keyboard, mouse, steering wheel, joystick, and other add-on crap...

I say PC should always get better graphics, and if we don't, we always have nVidia control panel to bump everything up ;D

TDU2 Release Date

Hi all just got an email from Play.com regarding the release date of TDU2 and they confirm that it will be released on the 19th of November, and is available to pre order now. just thought I would share this as i'm pretty excited. :cool: :monkeydance: