We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pelaaja TDU2 Article (Finnish)

Latetzki

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work there Super!!! +rep

I've copied your translation to the original post and given you full credit of course. Some very interesting tidbits of info in their that I am really psyched to see, sounds like and I know this is being said all the time, but they have really listened and done what they can in regards to what was asked for. Impressive.

Ok so main points we can take from this:

* 8 players max in races and freeroam

* 32 players can interact at once in areas like shops

* Multiplayer race lobbies are now like a mini car show whereby you can view and look at your opponents cars

* There will be a sticker/livery editor along the lines of Forza, how indepth to Forza' remains to be seen

* Club cars so far confirmed are the McLaren MP12-4C and Gumpert Apollo

* Hidden off-road routes where discoverable wrecks/secrets can be found

* Communication via voice chat or gestures in car shops

* Interiors can be colour customised

* You can play mini games at your club and buy things/upgrade it

* You can kit out your house?

* Driving model/Handling has been improved; no mention of what side TDU2 has gone to at the moment

Doubt it, they need something good to pull in everyone, I'm betting a Reventon vs a Veyron with some kind of Bike in between them and some off-road vehicle jumping over them with a Police car sitting in a layby. lol

Too specific?

I didn't say that would be only car on the cover.

Nice!

They have a PS-Home style walk about system in places, That'll be nice!! Also the fact that you'll be able customis Interiors and add stickers, me thinks they took a bit of MCLA, but who's moneing? I'll probs just end up adding a set of stripes to my car!)

8 player online when cruzing is't all that bad i guess, considering the aera you'll be able to cruze, and the 32 player 'walkabout' will be good too.....me think's i'll be useing PS home less!

I still cant wait, it'll be real good...as long as it & GT5 dont come out in the same month i'll be happy!:D

Well my opinion:

- Is interesting the thing about "Clubs" you can see other cars and talk with other people, will be like an "expo" too.

- About the stickers is a good idea, but... I dont know if will be like Forza ( which you can "create you own sticker inside game", or if will be like GTR2 and others that you upload your own sticker)

- Well is a bit dissapointing that will be 8 players but, by the other hand is cool that they improved the internet conection, and 32 Players in a shop? LOOL Who wanna play poker?

-I dont understand this:

The interiors have great detail in them

What does it mean? All gauges will work? Because the interiors of TDU were done very good quality for a game of 2006!

Well my opinion:

- Is interesting the thing about "Clubs" you can see other cars and talk with other people, will be like an "expo" too.

- About the stickers is a good idea, but... I dont know if will be like Forza ( which you can "create you own sticker inside game", or if will be like GTR2 and others that you upload your own sticker)

- Well is a bit dissapointing that will be 8 players but, by the other hand is cool that they improved the internet conection, and 32 Players in a shop? LOOL Who wanna play poker?

-I dont understand this:

What does it mean? All gauges will work? Because the interiors of TDU were done very good quality for a game of 2006!

I think it just means the interiors will continue to be excellently detailed,and will probably be better the tdu.

Some texturing looked rather bad by today's standards, I think because of the DDS files.

Sofar I haven't seen textchat being mentioned yet, I hope (but I'm sure they will) it returns in TDU2. Fuel didn't had textchat and that's the stupidiest thing you can do in a multiplayer game imo.

This time the

players have their own characters which you can use to walk around the

virtual ibiza and the shops in it like playstation home.

This is awesome!! I like the club donation idea too.

God I can't wait for this. Hopefully you can park in a diner and have a "cars and coffee" meet where you can get out and look at the cars.

EDIT: OMG, 32 people on foot in one area!!!