We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Joypad TDU2 Preview (French) *Wealth of info and pics!*

Eudemon

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually. Properly. Excited.

If Ferrari are dropped then going by whats been said I could live with it. No point holding back a games potential to panda to one company. They licensed out to the NFS HP series and that was on the street with police who shot rockets at you from a helicopter, brutal much? So there is hope yet.

Either way, this is going to be great. I feel a lot of illnesses coming on later this year. ;)

I hope they have kept the roads as realistic as possible.

@BATC42 - Thank you, + rep :)

Agreed, narrow roads would be nice. :)

Given the graphics of the game, and the fog density stuff, I'm starting to look forward to driving the TT-RS, as I get the impression that the camera and physics will immerse the player more, and I am guessing the TT (and other lower-power four-wheel-drive sports cars, too) will feel great to drive this way. :)

-Leadfoot

I'm seriously thinking that Pagani has the same mindset of Lamborghini and would also probably allow their cars in a GTA game. :evil:

I hope we start to hear about the bikes too in the media releases that are coming, I loved blasting around in my MV Agusta.

I'm seriously thinking that Pagani has the same mindset of Lamborghini and would also probably allow their cars in a GTA game. :evil:

I hope we start to hear about the bikes too in the media releases that are coming, I loved blasting around in my MV Agusta.

owww yeah Diablo you are not the only one who is waiting a little pic of a bike damn i would kill for a Gixxer in TDU 2, and what we get? not a only word on motorcycles:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

"Club Exclusive" : according to Joypad & Eden, it means the car is a gift to the club, and there is a unique model by club. So only one member at a time can drive the MP4-12C. It is in that case especially, the so called co-op mode is very interesting.

But is it special because it will have logo's of the club on the body? Or is it a special car because apart from clubs you can never obtain it?

Somewhere I hope it's going to be limited to just some exclusive body artworks, yet on the other side, if you can show off with a car nobody can get, that's fun too :p

If certain models of cars are only available to the large/influential clubs, then I think the game would be a little bit less awesome. Especially since they say that only one person in the club can be driving it at a time. When you get to the truly huge clubs (Say like the TDU-C club would be) where there could be hundreds of members, it pretty much guarantees that only a handful of the club members would ever actually get to drive it. Add into that that restricting the models you can get takes away from the "Unlimited" aspect of the game, and I think you catch my drift. I'd be all for custom graphics or maybe submodels that can only be had by clubs, but if they limit the number of clubs you can be in like in TDU1 then limiting car models to certain clubs just wouldn't be as fun to me.

Nice! :thumbsup: *Starts do the the MC Hammer dance*

I hope you can join more than 1 club! although i'm nottha happy with the McLaren MP4 beeing a club exclusive, hopefully the club only cars will became DLC after a few months?

also me likes the car list, Spyker are in it so me's happy!

Also I hope that cars can be had in RDH as well, for example if they had the R34 in it again...although i'd be even happery if you could pick between Left or Right hand drive for most cars(like TVR's or Lotus's)

Also, does anyone know if any UK magazines will be having a TDU2 preview?