We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The second coming; BADNED is here!

Eudemon

Hey guys and girls ....and Mike. :cheeky:

You may have noticed a new addition to the Mad Squad here at TDUCk and some of you may even be familiar with his name or even read about us talking about him. That's right muppets the BADNED is here, the man with the plan and who has informed us with tons of ermm ....info is here at TDUCk and glad he is to be here too... or so he says anyway. :lol:

I have known Ned since 2004 on Forzacentral and myself, himself and otherself's used to have a laugh and joke around so expect more fun and games aplenty! He's been a Mod and Admin of forums before so knows his way around these things but like myself is also prone to breaking and blowing things up accidentally of course. :oook:

Alas he will be :evil: but also somewhat kind :D, he will tease, torture and even hint at things no man, woman or Mike has seen or heard. His secret army is soo secret not even they know who they are or what they're doing for who. Huh? :confused:

Anyway please join me with superglue in saying We are not worthy and it is damn good to have you with us even though you will torture the living hell of of us. :p

Now let's:

:bparty:

BADNED isn't only a new member here he is a good mate I have known for years from Forzacentral (FC), and has been a godsend in providing info about upcoming titles, technical issues and future content and such.

He's also a good guy and always up for a laugh! :eek2: :cheeky:

But this is TDUCk not FC. I have nothing against the "great" man but... this doesn't fit in at all with the previous staff appointments. Obviously it has no implications on me anyway so perhaps I'm wasting the bandwidth for the sake of others.

[E] @ Woody, good shout. He certainly deserves recognition but not via staff imho.

Bensen Jutton was made a mod and he visited here about 5 times...

Really guys, the guy knows how to moderate a forum, and is a trusted mate of Diab, I doubt he's going to set fire to your homes then urinate on the ashes.

Anyway, if he mucks up we have something FC doesn't... The Squirrel Mafia! They'll keep him on his toes!

Welcome to the team, people please give him a chance, you may not agree with the way it's been handled, but at the end of the day BADNED is here to not only tease and share information and musings about TDU2, but also help clean up the forum and get it back to the fun good old days.

Please just give him a chance, some exciting things coming up for the future of TDUCk, but with the reaction to this it puts some plans in jeopardy. Diablo never does anything to annoy/hurt this community, it's his baby so trust him with it.