We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer RELEASED *UPDATED 29th April*

Eudemon

I whant to be put in the fridge..and get frizen..the put me next to a fire..when..the trailer comes out, then i whant to be put in the fridge again until tdu 2 comes out..so i wont have to wait.

I'd rather use a time machine, seems much more pleasant and warmer than being forzen ;)

On topic, I think the trailer will come sooner than June especially as there was mention of previews soon :D

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I whant to be put in the fridge..and get frizen..the put me next to a fire..when..the trailer comes out, then i whant to be put in the fridge again until tdu 2 comes out..so i wont have to wait.

Maybe this is what you're alluding to, but take some inspiration from Cartman waiting for the Wii. :cheeky: http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103800/

-Leadfoot

I hope it's as epic as the MW2 and BC2 trailers. :D Actually the very first MW2 trailer where everything was green like it was night vision was weird.

Anyway, I hope they show more cars so we can add some to the car list and I'm really mad they're not showing any sign of bikes. Hopefully they'll show going off-road and some of the new features.

I hope it's as epic as the MW2 and BC2 trailers. :D Actually the very first MW2 trailer where everything was green like it was night vision was weird.

Anyway, I hope they show more cars so we can add some to the car list and I'm really mad they're not showing any sign of bikes. Hopefully they'll show going off-road and some of the new features.

The first MW2 trailer (with the stuff flashing by later) was great for analysis. GameTrailers did a good one, I seem to recall. Hopefully we can do the same with this one (if it lends itself to it). I'll do it if no one else does. :)

Actually, I'll do it even if someone else does. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

;302581']The first MW2 trailer (with the stuff flashing by later) was great for analysis. GameTrailers did a good one, I seem to recall. Hopefully we can do the same with this one (if it lends itself to it). I'll do it if no one else does. :)

Actually, I'll do it even if someone else does. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Lol I'm with ya! Only if I get my new computer by the time it comes out. :damnit:

wow,this thread now has just as many posts as the car list,lol.Now lets just how diablo is right about the trailer coming out monday!!!!

Where have they said it'll be out Monday? Please read things properly.

Anyway back on topic.

How do you guys know or diablo that the trailer will come out on monday ? eham... this monday ?

They don't.

Yeah there was a media event on Monday as far as I know so new info and such should be appearing in the upcoming weeks along with the trailer no doubt.

For convenience I've made the part some people seems to be struggling with bold. See it's about a media event, the was indicating the past tense, so the event has already taken place.

Since..i dunno how to quote..id say straight..the guy from Bulgaria with the ccxr at his signature..look again at my message..and youl understand..if your brain lets you.

Anyway..somone sayd i,belive diablo..that the trailer..woud come out..Monday..that's tomorow...well how do you know?