We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamestar June issue says TDU2 to be on Ibiza & O'ahu!

Inspiflo

Subscribers get their mags early and the TDU community is very close, we share info and such that we find. Still got to respect the magazine's copyright though, at least until the images have spread about a bit. ;)

There's a very cool image that shows off a very small detail some people have been asking for. The more I see of this game the more I think Eden and Atari have been watching what people have been posting, sending and even mention in their youtube videos. :D

i think diab telling us he has had someone tell him oahu is in is a much more reliable source that the mag...
The source is the mag and note I am specifically saying that according to Gamestar the 2 islands are in.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subscribers get their mags early and the TDU community is very close, we share info and such that we find. Still got to respect the magazine's copyright though, at least until the images have spread about a bit. ;)

There's a very cool image that shows off a very small detail some people have been asking for. The more I see of this game the more I think Eden and Atari have been watching what people have been posting, sending and even mention in their youtube videos. :D

Well I already know that magazine subscribers get their magazines early,but its not normaly over a mounth early,any ways,are their any new cars to confirm?

lol?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Just checked this out... That's the lat. and long. of a spot near a major Autobahn junction. Coincidence?

Who knows, could be anything, but give this a click ;)

+48° 0' 0.00", +16° 24' 42.00"

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/koenigsegg_ccr/Screenshot2010-04-24at111146PM.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/koenigsegg_ccr/Screenshot2010-04-24at111214PM.jpg

I'd say both lol.

Good

- Plenty of more fun

- It'd really be 2.5x bigger than TDU

Bad

- It might take us a long time for us to be able to drive an an island we all drove on years ago...

In fact, really, even if the two islands, Nor no 2.5x bigger than TDU

Oahu 1580 square kilometers

Ibiza 571 square kilometers

But Possible, Oahu is the future DLC map!!

New update!!!!!!!

http://tdu.gameprophets.com/news,id429.html

http://tdu.gameprophets.com/content,28.html

Google Translation (German to switch English)

Preview GameStar 06/2010

04/24/2010, 22:15

The game magazine Gamestar had the opportunity to see the developers in Lyon on the shoulder. Since we have most things are already known, we will continue to jump directly to the further revelations.

- There are two islands (more)

- Free walk-in flats

o You can set up their homes not only himself but also in the first-person committing freely.

- Wash clouds of dust and mud tracks of the cars

- In addition to sun and rain storms, there is also to adult

- Improved physics

o Every car is different. Types of drives are now clearly distinguished compared - was an Audi TT (AWD) and a Ford Mustang Fastback (RWD)

o A new menu now displays information about the character

--- On the left you can see information about his character and an overview of the game progress

--- On the right you can see the game progress in the detail (how many challenges you win, what and how much you have collected, etc.)

http://tdu.gameprophets.com/content,28.html

Google Translation (German to switch English)

Test Drive Unlimted played on the island of O'ahu hawaiiianischen.

The second part then plays against on the Spanish island of Ibiza and O'ahu.

When you reach a certain level, you can commute by air between islands.

Due to the different landscapes we have the opportunity make our game so, as we want. Do we prefer to drive through narrow streets, we select Ibiza. Those who prefer wider streets chooses O'ahu. Both islands have their charms, so:

Ibiza:

Ibiza is a picturesque Mediterranean island. Here is a very high landscape diversity exists.

There are Mediterranean coastal town, curving mountain roads and desert areas.

To a large road network of about 900 Km. But you can not only ride paved trails, but also on off-road tracks. This was the first part would not be possible.

Ibiza is the third largest island in the Spanish autonomous region of Balearic Islands and the largest island of Ibiza and Formentera. Ibiza has an area of 572 square kilometers, is the capital Ibiza Town.

Together with the southern island of Formentera and numerous smaller islands and uninhabited rocks formed the islands of Ibiza and Formentera Ibiza. The official languages are Spanish (Castilian) and Catalan, which is prevalent on the Island Catalan dialect called Ibizans.

O'ahu:

The island from the first part offers more tropical landscapes. In addition to tropical landscapes, there were desert-like areas, individual villages or small towns and the capital of the island - Honolulu. O'ahu has a 1600 km wide road network. The road network was expanded in TDU2 slopes by newly added off-road.

Oahu is one of the eight main islands of the Hawaiian archipelago. It is called The Gathering Place. On Oahu is Honolulu, the capital of the State of Hawaii.

With 1557 square kilometers of Oahu is the third largest of the islands, just under 900,000 residents make up about 75 percent of the population of the state. Oahu is 64 km long and 42 km wide and is also the economic center of Hawaii. The coastline of the island is 336 kilometers.

Oahu is the result of two volcanoes, the Waianae and Koolau the, which are connected by a broad saddle with one another. The highest point of the saddle of Mount Kaala, with a height of 1220 meters above sea level.

The island is mountainous and reaches Mount Kaala at an altitude of 1225 meters. Honolulu extends over most of Oahu, outside the city are pineapple and sugar cane cultivation.