We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very good. I only wonder why the McLaren wipers (046) are so awfully low-detail. I'd almost fear the wipers wouldn't work...

Also, what just came up in my mind: would there be a possibility that Eden has animated the legs, feet and pedals for driving and braking etc?

I think it's illusional, and that we are actually looking at the bright floor behind that car, instead of an extra front lip.

The MP4-12C configurator shows no additional front stuff for the car. Unlike you might think, the MP4-12C really isn't as close to the ground as for example the Apollo, so my guess goes to seeing the floor next to/behind the car.

Er...

gallardo-1.jpg

Seun_141_Lambo.jpg

Gallardo?

The car in that small photo is accelerating so the front end is higher, thus the angle may be weird on the lights, but either model could work. I'm more inclined to say LP due to the white and black wheels as the old Gallardo didn't come with all black wheels like that.

Err... no.

If you would have seen the trailer in concern you'd see the shot is taken in the McLaren showroom. No Lambo's there, no accelerating cars in there either.

Also the shape of the intake is round, not straight like at the Gallardo.

Just pause the E3-trailer at 1:40. I bet you all your belongings that it's no Gallardo. :p

Yeah it's not the G, I see it now. Thanks.

Never realized how close the cars actually are though, hah.

Also the McLaren Configuator just offers black, colour coded or carbon fiber front lip...I wonder if we'll get those same options in the game.

Just after watching the E3 trailer for about the fifty-th time no only does the spoiler go up but the brake discs glow red when braking hard! Only ever seen forza use that probably before!

Dirt 2, Shift use those too. Just to name a few. Too arcadey if this happens every time you brake hard from 200+ km/h to 60 or so.