We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah,actually in a test done my car and driver the cayenne turbo S did a quicker 0-60 time then the x6 m,but was slower the x5 m.Regardless,the cayenne doesn't compromise off road performace for on road performance,and the x6 m does.

I disagree the m x6 or the m x5 has better performance than the q7, Cayene or and-mercedes,better off-road,better tehnology and on street it has higher top speed ,better acceleration from thos mentione i woud at the first look take the m x6.

Allsow i bellive the king of all is range rover.:)

i personally dont understand any of those cars, if you want a fast car by a sports car that handles allot better, if y ou want luxury and speed buy a saloon, its not as if those 4x4`s have a great deal of space in them and they cant exactly drive off road, if you want to drive off road buy a land rover. simple

I disagree the m x6 or the m x5 has better performance than the q7, Cayene or and-mercedes,better off-road,better tehnology and on street it has higher top speed ,better acceleration from thos mentione i woud at the first look take the m x6.

Allsow i bellive the king of all is range rover.:)

Well,the bmws make be quicker and handle better, but their limited to 155mph,just like the q7 and the ml,the only one that can break 155 mph is the cayenne.Also how can you consider the bmws better off road???

@ Trentdarby126-Well,what if you wan't a fast car that still tow a good sized trailer or a boat,then what do you buy.Or what if you wan't a seven seater that reach 60 in 5.5 second.

Well,the bmws make be quicker and handle better, but their limited to 155mph,just like the q7 and the ml,the only one that can break 155 mph is the cayenne.Also how can you consider the bmws better off road???

check out this video (at @2:32)

and this one at 5:12 (X5 M ran the track almost a full 5 seconds faster than the Audi Q7 V12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nddHrnx3PCI

Also, The BMW X5/X6 M's aren't made for off-road. They are pure BEASTS built for speed.

i personally dont understand any of those cars, if you want a fast car by a sports car that handles allot better, if y ou want luxury and speed buy a saloon, its not as if those 4x4`s have a great deal of space in them and they cant exactly drive off road, if you want to drive off road buy a land rover. simple

Hypothetical:

I have 100k to spend. I already have a Lamborghini (sports car check), I have an S65 AMG (saloon check).

I have a secondary house in the woods, there aren't any actual roads in some areas, just some rough dirt. The Land Rover doesn't really cut it since I don't like it's handling at all, but I need something that can go offroad.

But I'm greedy, so I want the power and I want it to handle well enough to scare a couple of people in their sports car.

The Sedan is also too small for all of my spouce's and kids things, and can't tow the trailer either.

So: It needs to handle decently so I LIKE driving it, it needs to go have enough offroad potential to get over small things that a car cannot, yet I don't need a Hummer, It needs to have the passing power especially when hauling a boat. And It needs to be higher to see things ahead decently.

What am I left with?

A wagon will get stuck in the offroad part in some places. It also doesn't have that height advantage for field of vision

Hatchbacks are too small, but same problem as wagons

That leaves these vehicles. Should put some proper all season tires on these vehicles and do a comparison off road...the Cayenne is really good actually, the ML63 isn't all that bad, I don't know about the BMWs.

We have an MDX and in winter that thing is awesome especially on really badly covered snow roads and country paths.

check out this video (at @2:32)

and this one at 5:12 (X5 M ran the track almost a full 5 seconds faster than the Audi Q7 V12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nddHrnx3PCI

Also, The BMW X5/X6 M's aren't made for off-road. They are pure BEASTS built for speed.

A good peformace suv should perform as well on road as it does off road,and the x5 m and x6 m doesn't.The cayenne turbo s does,and its only a little bit slower and almost handles as well,yet its amost as capible as a range rover.Which is why IMO the cayenne is best all around performance suv in the world.

A good peformace suv should perform as well on road as it does off road,and the x5 m and x6 m doesn't.The cayenne turbo s does,and its only a little bit slower and almost handles as well,yet its amost as capible as a range rover.Which is why IMO the cayenne is best all around performance suv in the world.

Its not the best,its just your view. i wont continue to argue anymore because is usless..we can all argue all day,ading pro and against coments all the day long and we wont finish deciding wich is the best ,so leave it id's say and lets get back to ,topic about this 2 trailer, i woud like the 3rd one to show us something in more detail not just allmoust all the game feauters in a very short time..mix of clips, dose anyone know if TDU 2 will be at E3 this year?

Its not the best,its just your view. i wont continue to argue anymore because is usless..we can all argue all day,ading pro and against coments all the day long and we wont finish deciding wich is the best ,so leave it id's say and lets get back to ,topic about this 2 trailer, i woud like the 3rd one to show us something in more detail not just allmoust all the game feauters in a very short time..mix of clips, dose anyone know if TDU 2 will be at E3 this year?
You do realize that "IMO" stands for "in my opinion right?Regardless,yor right i could probably ague all day long as well,its a great way to kill time.Also chances are that tdu 2 will most likly be fuetured at e3,it just hasen't been confirmed yet

You do realize that "IMO" stands for "in my opinion right?Regardless,yor right i could probably ague all day long as well,its a great way to kill time.Also chances are that tdu 2 will most likly be fuetured at e3,it just hasen't been confirmed yet

Sorry man, as you can see im russian i dunno all the means of this in english only the most known ones.:D,allsow argueing is not cool ,i just recently bought an AK so now my neighbours pay me respect. Cant remeber was the first one at E3?

Sorry man, as you can see im russian i dunno all the means of this in english only the most known ones.:D,allsow argueing is not cool ,i just recently bought an AK so know my neighbours pay me respect. Cant remeber was the first one at E3?
Lol,don't worrie about,it took me a while to figure out what it stood for.Also the first one was at e3,im pretty sure their was a couple e3 trailers.

Lol,don't worrie about,it took me a while to figure out what it stood for.Also the first one was at e3,im pretty sure their was a couple e3 trailers.

Thx,canadian people are nice now we can become friends, go drinking,go eating,go bowling come visiting me here in SanktPetersburgh...il give you an AK allsow and you can help me with my heighbours ,then we go bear-hunt in Siberia and spend nice time togheter.:Dlol

anyway thx for the explenation:thumbsup: i realy hope tdu2 will be at E3

I guess they don't want to give too much away at the moment, I'm just happy there is 4x4s. Hope to see something different soonish though. :p

Yeah, they probably want to keep it all a surprise until the release. Also I agree with wanting to see something new. It's kinda weird though since they know we want to see moar but they also want to keep some things secret.

I don't think we're going to see anything HUGE till E3. But I'm sure if a new trailer or photos get released, we'll see one or two new cars...they can only do so much by repetitively showing the same thing again and again.

Or, we just won't see anything at all until E3.

If they're at E3.

SEE

The game will be realized in September we are in may

in 4 moths i think the need to give us something good

not trailers more trailers with same information and very good songs is good but in 4 mouths is tired

so like new pics of others cars

or maybe a trailer

:rolleyes: