We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: Brand new trailer for TDU2 coming this week... Action packed

This game is being released in Fall, most companies would have many teasers released by now. Eden/Atari is trying to make up for that. :P Most of the information has already been exposed by us, I guess they can't tell us anything new, so they're just releasing trailers/teasers. :)

I sense a delay? Anyway, I hope they show moar cars in the trailer. They should also show the new features they put in so we can see how it works and stuff. Also the song was cool (hooked on it now) but I think we should hear some car sounds like Mielie said.

Ermm... how?

WHy do they want to make another trailer?

The first trailer was less than a month ago.

I dont know if is the first time or not but, in a game that is in production, the developers dont start to make trailers and trailers they must focus on the game production...

I dont understand why are they making another trailer so soon! :/

The game will not be released until fall 2010...

Really guys, I dont get it...

WHy do they want to make another trailer?

The first trailer was less than a month ago.

I dont know if is the first time or not but, in a game that is in production, the developers dont start to make trailers and trailers they must focus on the game production...

I dont understand why are they making another trailer so soon! :/

The game will not be released until fall 2010...

Really guys, I dont get it...

It's probably either left over scenes or some wait-to-unveil features.

-Leadfoot

Or a specific member has been assigned to do the screenshot and video capturing and then edit it. It's not a case of "hey you, stop programming that weather effect on the road and come over and make a trailer for the next 3 days".

Or a specific member has been assigned to do the screenshot and video capturing and then edit it. It's not a case of "hey you, stop programming that weather effect on the road and come over and make a trailer for the next 3 days".

Lol! But I really do hope they show something new though. Also it says "Action packed" so maybe new cars and maybe moar off roading? :oook:

I like what there doing with all the trailer and screenshots! Least we know there doing somthing rather than sitting down and saying "How can we delay this game for longer?.....i know 3DTV Support!", I'm looking directly at you GT5!

Hopefully neare the time they'll do a trailer a week on each diffrent manufacture in game, or at least screenshots!