We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Open Beta coming!!

Eudemon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I don't mean to be picky and it's always nice to get some new screenshots but...i'm sorry the screenshots are really nothing exceptional to me. Loads of Aliasing and bulky environment textures, that's what I see. To me these look like taken from TDU1 on a PC not capable of maxing the game out.

So I pray that these come from a console version or from a PC version set on low settings, otherwise it would be a real disappointment (I'd still get the game obviously).

New CPU time methinks!

1.6 dual my ass!

Maybe if we buy new systems for TDU2 together we get a discount :thumbsup:

I do think this is gonna be heavy. I seriously hope my system can play this or I need to upgrade half of the pc...

Yes that Zonda actually seems to roll,.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=313601&postcount=13

Mike_PL posted that, is that going to be real resolutions for the game? I though 1680x1050 was quite nice but I had to scale them down to about 45 to 50 percent to see the whole screenshot o.O

These screens are 3840x2160 [this one with Q7 with sea view is 2560x1440] ^^

But why Q7 has clean windows? :| Bottom parts are in dirt etc and windows not...

Since I plan on buying the game itself for both PS3 and PC, I would be interested in beta'ing (?) on either one of those. :)

There is 10 new screens on ultra resolution !! We can see the brand new graphic engine in high quality

Finally, something to replace my nVidia Design Garage shots for desktop background! :)

-Leadfoot

Is it just me or are there no badges on the rear of the Q7? Are all the cars going to lack badges and just keep manufacturer badges on?

I noticed that too. It's not a big deal though.

Since there's dirt on the Q7, I'm assuming they're adding car washes?

(This may have already been answered, haven't visited in a while, but am excited about the Open Beta/Demo.)

On the screenshot of inside the garage, does anyone else think that the Ford GT looks a bit too high up in the air? If that were in real life, it would be somewhere around 8 inches of gap between the tire and fender (or so it looks) I really hope there aren't blatant errors like that in the car modeling this time around.

Good news. I think it will come out on either the PC or Xbox (beta), but who knows xD

I love the mass of photos we've got as well. They should just bring in another big abundance next time as well instead of just 3 etc. :p

There is 10 new screens on ultra resolution !! We can see the brand new graphic engine in high quality

Let's see :

IMAGES...

Source : VG247

Holy... :oook:

The Cinque has no interior

wheels don't move but the rims have motion blur

Reused a crap load of TDU1 textures (Carpet, Suspension, Brakes, Wheels etc)

Flat birds anyone?

LOD stuff looks horrible

Rain is flat burry stuff

Okay, this is offically TDU 1.5 until I see more progress of decent visuals. :lol: I appraciate and I am happy that they are doing a TDU2. Though even Forza 3 or Shift never showed screens of missing parts and flat horrible stuff.

Either eden games runs crap GFX on images or there is no AA.. I tell you right now, when I have it I am so going to force 16xQ on it.

Holy... :oook:

The Cinque has no interior

wheels don't move but the rims have motion blur

Reused a crap load of TDU1 textures (Carpet, Suspension, Brakes, Wheels etc)

Flat birds anyone?

LOD stuff looks horrible

Rain is flat burry stuff

Okay, this is offically TDU 1.5 until I see more progress of decent visuals. :lol: I appraciate and I am happy that they are doing a TDU2. Though even Forza 3 or Shift never showed screens of missing parts and flat horrible stuff.

Either eden games runs crap GFX on images or there is no AA.. I tell you right now, when I have it I am so going to force 16xQ on it.

No interior ?!

SO http://d26.e-loader.net/rRFph05bRd.jpg here im having a vision no ?

force with a 9600gt ?

see stil four mouths for the lauch

easy my fried

No interior ?!

SO http://d26.e-loader.net/rRFph05bRd.jpg here im having a vision no ?

force with a 9600gt ?

see stil four mouths for the lauch

easy my fried

Well to be exact 9600GT Extreme. Anyways

No Interior > http://d3.e-loader.net/NBah7VC2GR.jpg

4 months yes but seriously.. Call me ungrateful but I have never seen such a game with all these 'bugs' or 'Glitches' I sure hope that their testers etc notice all that.

Never mind interior there's no left hand side of the car!

what i don't like is the quality off the wheels in movement

Yea, I'm not a fan. I know Diab in particular didn't like the wheel motion on TDU1 but I don't think this is any better. Sure it's closer to the truth but its a bit OTT and looks cartoony.

I think it will come out on either the PC or Xbox (beta), but who knows xD

I'd say PS3 has a good shout as the console Beta platform, since it's a chance to test the new game and the new platform.

Concerning missing Zonda cockpit, seems that the cock_lr model part was not ready at the time they took screens.

We don't really know how old these screens are, but for sure, 3D achitecture may look like TDU1's :D

Well I for one wont be trying the Demo. It will kill me not to play it, but I don't want the final game to be spoilt :p.

I still remember the first time I played TDU1, driving the TT to the top right corner, gorping at the Enzo which flew past me and then proceeded to play with me by showing off it's speed >.<

I don't like watching all of film trailers, as sometimes they spoil the films for me.

But hey, that's just me. Weird :D