We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What DLC Island Would You Like To See In TDU2?

yuhui2010

Hong Kong. :D

Yes, I'm biased cuz I live there, but I actually like the idea of driving on congested and small streets rather than some ridiculously wide road with two cars on it. Plus it'd be damn cool to drive and try to find my home LOL.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I think Japan would be awesome, I think Isle of Man makes sense because of the racing history, the awesome scenery etc. It would be a lot easier to make and you may not think so but having three huge islands won't be the best idea because it will actually be too much space. :p

• 5 months later...
;386302']I know they'd never do it (the cost to license that would be :eek: ), but that would be too cool. Racing a 599 GTO from Dharma station to Dharma station would be unbelievable. :)

-Leadfoot

Couldn't be too hard, as much of the 'Lost' series was filmed at Honolulu, Hawai'i.

Google Maps

Enable pictures and you will see it;)

Couldn't be too hard, as much of the 'Lost' series was filmed at Honolulu, Hawai'i.

Google Maps

Enable pictures and you will see it;)

Here's a few of the other locations: In Search of Filming Locations for ABC's Lost - Lost Locations on Oahu, Hawaii Even the Sydney Airport was filmed in a convention center in Hawaii. :)

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...
Though one problem would've been the fact that some countries drive on the ''wrong'' (or left) side of the road.

As a matter of fact all the open world games I've played are made in countries where you drive on the right side, so it would be nice if they make the difference. It would be really cool!!!

If not, I would have to think in Puerto Rico but being realistic: 13,790 km2 :sulk: