We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fabiens trip to Eden (Translated from TDU2.fr)

Camel

We finally got a hold of a translation of Fabiens trip to Eden from TDU2.fr thanks to Djey. Below you will find a small snippet of the report and for the whole report click the link below! If you're not too scared that is and don't worry, it's not a Rick Roll...

I’m very pleased to write this article today.

Here, I’ll simply try to share the TDU2 experience with you, a meeting made possible by Eden Games Studios, and especially Mr N. I would like to thank one more time.

This article doesn’t contain any screenshot, and that’s a shame… but I have the regret that it’s a privilege given to the professional only.

I’m not a journalist, so this article is written subjectively, very far from the formatted form of the print media. I’m just a gamer !

Screens you’ll find in this article have been extracted from the first trailer. It allows me to illustrate what I’m describing .

On Monday, April the 12th that I’m invited to come to the press conference organized for the print media journalists.

The programme was :

1. Conference

2. Lunch

3. TDU2’s tryout !

4. Interview

My appointment is fixed at 11h30am, at “1 place Verrazzano” in Lyon. This pleasant place I talked about in my previous article on TDU1 ! ;-) I’m a bit early in time… maybe too much early ^^ , and here I come in a little waiting room. Other guests are arriving one by one, it begins to be exciting.

Source

Such a shame that I lost the chance to go. But oh well, there's always TDU3! :p

The online network quality will be another main part of the game. Disconnections during a ride won’t happen again ! You can create your “bubble”, invite club members or your friends and you can go for a ride without any problem.

Thank god! Finally.

Yeah, fabien's report is really nice.

I like the sound of this"We continue with a big Mercedes SUV and take the direction of rugged roads".Their hasen't been a mercedes suv confirmed yet...

I think we need help from a french speaking guy. ....

When i use the google-translation to english, it comes to the sense above.

When i use the google-translation to german, the translation isn't 100% correct ...

But the sense is different ... It’s time to take another car. "We swap the mercedes to an nice, big SUV."

Sounds like: "Give the 300SL and take a Q7"

best regards

Thanks Mellors for posting.

That is the same article as a few weeks ago, but a 'from source' translation is always better :)

Correct:

Nous passons chez Mercedes pour un bon gros SUV

We change our Mercedes for a very big SUV.

At least this all clarifies a bit more: no V8 Vantage but another DBS, no Merc SUV for now...

In fact, Fabien remembers seeing a Mercedes SUV.

Exact translation is,

we're going into Mercedes (dealer room) to get a pretty big SUV.

Hope it will be confirmed. Enough of that Q7! :)

I really do not get this.... Why hasn't anybody or anyone stated something about the engine sounds? Thats the most important thing of a racing game. If there aren't good engine sounds, then the driving experience is gone for more then 70%.... It seems like no one cares about it..

I really do not get this.... Why hasn't anybody or anyone stated something about the engine sounds? Thats the most important thing of a racing game. If there aren't good engine sounds, then the driving experience is gone for more then 70%.... It seems like no one cares about it..

Maybe no one is talking about it because it is so good that they don't notice it. Or Atari/Eden only lets people play the game with the sound muted, one of the two.

Interesting question... I will ask Fabien about this point.