We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Pre-order & Where to Buy Links.

Eudemon

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys why is there a female and a male on the cover hugging ?? hopefully they will have a special/ limtied editon wehre you cna unlock like a club car of your choice and drive it around with out havign a club? lol or maybe a furnioture pack for your house along with a nice house and car, i dunno but hopefully they will have a limited editon version for this game!

UK PC download pre-order, high price and no extra DLC http://www.gamesplanet.com/UK/pc-games/buy-download-Test-Drive-Unlimited-2-1906-15.html

But for the amount of time I'll be playing TDU2 £39.99 feels like a steel. Shame about no extras, ah well. :sulk:

BTW note the date "Get your download links and activation code by email the 24/09/2010* at 00:01."

* The release date mentioned above is subject to production processes and may be changed at any time

It's up to the publisher. Some games (ala Forza 3) come out here first. Triple A games generally get a global launch date.

I believe Europe is actually Thursday, the UK being Friday.

I still think continents should be rewarded relevant exclusive cars. American can have a Pacer and an Escalade, Europe can have a DBS Volante and a 599 GTO. Everyone wins. :)

ala... LOL

Somebody can't spell. It's AKA Tom AKA. :rolleyes:

'ala' means 'like' :cheeky: Or something similar to like.

;)

But then the americans would complain,do you see how that works?No matter what date they release it one somebody is going to be disopointed.

Biggest market comes first. That's it generally. Neither Friday nor Tuesday are logical release days, Monday would be the obvious choice. I favor Friday over Tuesday though as you have the weekend. Basically all games should globally come out on a Friday imo.