We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driver: San Francisco

Guest turbo lag

Guest turbo lag

Driver-san-francisco.jpg

*Cheaply copied from Wikipedia*

Driver: San Francisco was showed off at E3 yesterday, with a trailer...

And..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQp6lMbMHrc

And..

Remember, there's also going to be real cars this time around.

I personally can't wait.

Small car list of what we have seen in videos so far...

Aston Martin V12 Vantage

1970 Dodge Challenger

Alfa 159

Alfa MiTo

1967 Shelby Mustang GT500

Dodge Neon

Bentley Continental

Mercedes SLR McLaren

Alfa 8C

RUF RT12

Alfa Spyder (Not sure of model)

DMC DeLorean

Dodge Monaco Cop Car?

RUF CTR

Fiat 500

Audi S5?

McLaren MP4-12C

Dodge Charger Cop Car

18 Wheeler?

Maserati GranTurismo (Thanks to calster17)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!:excited:

I loved the driver games! I played them to bit's! Now a proper returen and set in SA! And real cars(From what i seen, Alfas, Astons, a Bently, DeLorean, Dodoges, Fords, RUF's).

I'd herd they had been making one for sometime, lets hope it's worth the wait! I'm thinking of Having a Dark Green Mustang and a Black Charger!:cool:

I just hope i can do the Driving test again...Always had to get my brother do do that on the original!

Thanks for posting this!

Guest turbo lag

Yep, this game I think will be epic, honestly it's up there with TDU2 because...

Wait for it...

Multiplayer. :D:D

As someone who has every single Driver game and has played it from the very beginning since 2000, I just hope this will live up to PL as I have absolutely loved every game up to this.

They mentioned multiplayer for this! :eek2:

Epic!:cool:

Maybe a 'Chase' mode for online, where you and a friend have a set time to catch or outrun eachother! And after it's recored and can be uploaded to youtube? Just a though!

I have all the Drivers appert from Parralell Lines(but borrowed it) and I still play the first one today!(Bought it off the PSstore, and is now on my PSP! I have the original on PS1, but my bor has it!)

Guest turbo lag

A "Chase" mode would be so awesome, and if you could upload to YT, I doubt I'd need another Driver game any time soon. Apparently only some 200 miles of road or so, but by the looks of it, it's pretty damn detailed. Not that it matters really, as this game looks to be just right. I love the fact that you can simply change cars basically whenever you like, and the handling looks very neat for Driver too.

Also having 120~ cars, epic.

So far I can gather a small list:

Aston Martin V12 Vantage

1970 Dodge Challenger

Alfa 159

Alfa MiTo

1967 Shelby Mustang GT500

Dodge Neon

Bentley Continental

Mercedes SLR McLaren

Alfa 8C

RUF RT12

Alfa Spyder (Not sure of model)

DMC DeLorean

Dodge Monaco Cop Car?

RUF CTR

Fiat 500

Audi S5?

McLaren MP4-12C

Dodge Charger Cop Car

18 Wheeler?

I'm not liking the Switch thing, seems a bit corny to be honest. What I am liking is all those marques who don't mind their cars getting trashed, being chased by police and also having pedestrians in the game world.

Just shows how makers are starting to embrace games and how they can promote their wares.

I'm not liking the Switch thing, seems a bit corny to be honest. What I am liking is all those marques who don't mind their cars getting trashed, being chased by police and also having pedestrians in the game world.

Just shows how makers are starting to embrace games and how they can promote their wares.

Im with you on the "switch" ability, personally I liked the fact that if you screwed up a driving move it was either game over, or as in Driver 2 time to get out and run to another car

This switch feature is maybe a good idea for some space invaders shooting game, which I've never played and do hate them, but for a driving game, no matter how arcade it may be, c'mon, that's just stupid.

It got decent playground though and maybe it's not on GTAIV graphic level but the hardware requirements will be much lower I'm sure. Maybe I'll give it a go, if the multiplayer part is up to the task. Anyways it gonna loose lots of playin' hours in consequence of TDU2...;)

The inclusion of licensed vehicles, especially the likes of Alfa, RUF and Bentley do make it very appealing and makes a nice replacement for The Getaway.

Either I or my brother will likely get it, he's a Driver fan.

LOL! the first video remind me when I use to play Driver! amazing!

Well about the video... I agree with Diablo... I dont like too much that Switch option looks like that you enter in the mind of another guy lol

About the real cars, thats awesome, the first time that i see a RPG with real cars.

Guest mr cars
I played Driv3r and it was average. Even if it was the best. Hopefully this one lives up to it's expectations.

Driv3r sucked lol! I still remember the time I was driving an 18 wheeler across a bridge when the trailer sank through and I used it as a ramp!

Hopefully this will be less glitchy! Might take a look at the trailers tommorow, as I'm on my Ipod at the mo!