We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driver: San Francisco

Guest turbo lag

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played the Multiplayer demo and I'm still not sure about this game, I think showing off a cops and robbers game type would have been much better than the 2 they showed as they were somewhat over too quickly. One thing for sure the net code is slick, I mean the amount of AI traffic and switching of cars done by players and yet it just runs so smooth. Fantastic!

Im loving both the Demos, put to sleep all the doubts i had! The Shift works really well and is't as bad as it sounded. The online works really well, as Diablo pointed out, it runs real smooth! The handling is also great I find, Although sometimes i do find my self just spinning around when trying to do a 180 turn!(Then again, how much BHJP does a SLR have again).

If you want a long free-rome on the demo, just don't follow the trail-Car or don't go after the one who's 'it'! And I dunno if its been said befour...but in the full game online will be simaler to Burnout Paradise's, where its free-rome untill a challenge/game is picked!

I don't mind the handling really, it takes a bit of getting used to but it does most games do in a way.

I think I'd find it a lot better if I wasn't so focused on getting the guy to do all the crossing over of arms and what-not business with the steering wheel. I love that.

I'll probably buy it, maybe not as soon as it's released, mainly because I'll more than likely be out of a job then and won't want to spend any money at all.

The average review so Far is 8/10.

mainly because of the Story being kinda weird from what I can gather and the Handling not beeing the best for a racer.(But it's not all about racing), but one or two have said The handling is great for 70's style car chases, (from the demo, I'd agree!)

|Looking froward to Next Friday! Got My Collectors edition coming then! :D (Full one with model, All extra game modes and that)

Hopefully it'll be ready on Steam on Tuesday for me to download at work so that I can play it on Wednesday. Hopefully it's more bug-free than the last couple of games I purchased, along with the last Ubisoft title (Shaun White) that was hopelessly incompatible with Windows 7.

Hopefully it'll be ready on Steam on Tuesday for me to download at work so that I can play it on Wednesday. Hopefully it's more bug-free than the last couple of games I purchased, along with the last Ubisoft title (Shaun White) that was hopelessly incompatible with Windows 7.

Not sure if you're talking about next tuesday or not, but Ubisoft delayed the PC version to 27th/29th of September...

Just seen that a Standered Ford Crown Victoria is in the game along with the taxi & police editions! Funny me useing that and chasing one of my friends who'll be useing the Abrath 500! :cool:

Also seen the price of the Collectors edtion has gone down on Amazon by some ammount...seems odd! Just hoping that there not selling the Special edtion(Only has 1 car and one extra game mode) but have the picture of the collectors edtion!:eek: