We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamersyde: TDU2 Cars & Customisation Trailer + Images

Eudemon

Gamersyde is the best place to get the best HD and usually uncompressed versions of trailers, game videos and other moving media and today they put up the newest TDU2 trailer and also some very nice images. Check them out via the link below for yourself.

Gamersyde: TDU2 Cars & Customisation Trailer & Images :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome site diablo. I only have one problem with one picture. How come that silver mclaren looks out of place for this game. i mean this car looks like it should be in tdu1 for the ps2 or is it just me?......you did say those shots are in a hd correct...? ohhhh i forgot theres another shot this one of the shelby one of the tires on it seems to have a flat.

Despite having already watched this trailer today 5 or 6 times to see it actual HD rather than the Flash based low def HD made a huge difference, looks so impressive. As for the images.. the Zonda interior shot has me hooked.

Talking about RHD, it's a bit offtopic but i hated the fact that the Renault Clio RS in Forza 3 was RHD, and the VW Scirrocco. Come on, these are french and german cars. They should be driven LHD.

In track based games like Forza I personally like it when a cars driver side is dictated by the cars country of origin, although obviously in the examples you give they are incorrect. In terms of an open world racing game such as TDU I prefer all the cars to have the driver sat on the correct side for the location unless of course the car itself was never available in that set up.

rekeris;326504']I didnt know that tdu2 will have changeable rims.

From that screenshot not really changeable, more selectable in the same way the original TDU did when you bought a new car.

I'm liking the pic's! The video's the same one from a few days ago? (thats what i'ma getting anyways)

Also talking of RHD cars, i'm hoping there ingame....only for those that are RHD only(for example, TVR Sagaris and Skyline R34) or you can pick if it's around for both! Personally i'd do RHD purely becuse i'm from the UK! Although since it's set in Ibiza and O'ahu which are both LHD, it's not biggie!

Off topic that is i know!