We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 PC Beta (Closed) Officially Underway!

Eudemon

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;356104']Excuse me, but does that I have anything to do with breakfast? I THINK NOT!

:cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Well... Yes it does

Tobz wanted breakfast so bad, he was raging. So he decided to cook breakfast, but had to wait... Then he cut his sausages up, then he cut his toast, finally he realised that the gas didn't work, facepalmed and then threw it away.

So yes. That does have something to do with breakfast!

Well... Yes it does

Tobz wanted breakfast so bad, he was raging. So he decided to cook breakfast, but had to wait... Then he cut his sausages up, then he cut his toast, finally he realised that the gas didn't work, facepalmed and then threw it away.

So yes. That does have something to do with breakfast!

You nailed it Sponge heheh.

I like to eat my breakfast off of smooth round plates. Not jerky ones that go round at angles - it's just unnatural. I also like to have breakfast in a place where people listen to customer feedback and serve me something that resembles something I would make myself, if I had the talent and inclination.

It's all very well having cumberland sausages, organic bacon and even eggs benedict (should the establishment decide to include it), but if the cutlery is clunky, or I'm ignored by my waiter for too long, it just plain spoils the experience for me.