We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5 Discussion

calster17

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a go at the new Seasonals last night (since Ozz wasn't playing online), the Subaru one I can do, but one of the AI drivers ruined my last lap so got 3rd. Then I tried the Lotus one and that was insanely difficult. Didn't try the Fiat one.

Loving the new update. I haven't tried the new seasonals yet, but I enjoy a challenge.

u can earn alot of money with these seasonal events ,crazyyyyy!

edit:

so i was racing on ss7 today and some strange stuff happend .I finished the race on 2nd place but for some strange reason GT5 said that i won O,o, i guess it is some kind of bug,or the GT5 god just loves me:cool:

here is a pic of the results:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

• 3 months later...

More details on the Spec 2 update:

Kazunori Yamauchi has been sharing a boatload of new details via Twitter this morning on the previously announced Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2.0 Update coming later this month. Here’s an overview of what we can expect from 2.0, which will be made available to everyone for free:

Simplified interior views added to all standard cars.

User control of the weather change feature.

Settings sheet which allows you to save multiple car settings.

New Spec 2.0 opening movie.

Improved UI response and usability.

Replay forward/rewind.

Mid-race save feature for endurance races.

Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races…).

Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).

Added “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel.

Added 11 new 2011 NASCAR models.

Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motorsport (the car in which Kazunori contested the 2011 Nurburgring 24 Hours).

Improved physics and artificial intelligence.

Support for the Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel.

Kazunori has also provided some information about DLC, which will become available sometime after Spec 2.0 is released and will include a “racing car pack”, a “course pack”, and a “racing gear pack”. Stay tuned for more details on those soon, and thanks to all of you who sent this in!

Source.

Also here's few pics of standard cars' interior views from EU PS Blog:

Pic 1

Pic 1

Pic 1

The update Seems nice..but 2011 NASCAR? Because thats what EVERY non-US GT player wanted! -_-

But Least its free!

From one if the pictures you can see that theres more 'Race tuned' cars, 2010 Impreza Saloon, Rx7 and the GTR! So my guesses are there in one of the DLC packs!

Nice there is Somthing! and they have listened to some things!

Not sure it'll be enough to get me off Forza 4, which is sad! :(

actually, they heard GT5 players that play online everyday and actually really contact them. I have noticed there are many Nascar online serves, where people host Nascar races... so, i guess more Nascars was really wanted by GT players. I want see that RX-7 racing too... i finally will have my pink RX-7 that really looks like a drift car? :D