We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5 Discussion

calster17

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that track is called special stage route x oval ,it will come out with the patch 2.03 on the 18 january

• New themes for My Home in GT Mode.
  • An option for tire wearing in Pit Strategy (B-spec).
  • Simulates regenerative braking on electric cars.
  • Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70: Fan down force option.
  • Fixed unintended pit stop error in the final lap of a B-spec race.
  • 12 new colors and 12 new wall papers for My Home theme.
  • Electric cars run slowly without applying acceleration.
  • Regenerative braking affects the cruising distance.
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • there will be also a dlc pack 3 which includes:

• Nissan Leaf G 2011
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
  • Volkswagen Volkswagen 1200 1966
  • Jaguar XJR-9 LM Racecar 1988
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 2011
  • Mini Mini Cooper S Countryman (R60) 2011

DERP DERP DERP

that track is called special stage route x oval ,it will come out with the patch 2.03 on the 18 january

• Simulates regenerative braking on electric cars.
  • Electric cars run slowly without applying acceleration.
  • Regenerative braking affects the cruising distance.
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • there will be also a dlc pack 3 which includes:

• Nissan Leaf G 2011

DO WANT. :drool:

Actually Milli yeah they do, some do sound awful and have done for a long time. I've played the games on many different pieces of hardware and the fact is you should get better sound on a high quality surround sound system with independent bass BUT it should not sound as tinny and synthesised as it does on a standard TV which to be fair these days have decent sound setups out the box.

The game doesn't sound that great and any idiot can see that, the cars he gave 5 Stars to I was like what? The Gallardo especially is stringy sounding at high revs in the game, plus despite him having a setup with bass it was clear the real world sounds were more throaty and had more bass compared to the game.

You record a video of a car in real life it will sound good on your TV, it will sound even better on your cinema system, but it will not and should not be like going from hearing mono sound out of one speaker to basically being in front or behind the car. Sound systems improve the sound especially the bass, they don't completely revolutionise it.

Forza sounds great on a TV and even better on a sound system which obviously enough is how it should be.

Do you mean which model vacuum cleaner have they taken into the recording studio this time?

I lol'd. Hard.

None of them sound like a vacuum cleaner. That is bullpoo.

I also will post this, and i hope you people watch this time.

Depends on the setup - you have no idea what kind of bass boost, etc. crap he has going on. What Diablo said is true - Sounds isn't what GT5 did well. What GT5 did well was physics...

Actually Milli yeah they do, some do sound awful and have done for a long time. I've played the games on many different pieces of hardware and the fact is you should get better sound on a high quality surround sound system with independent bass BUT it should not sound as tinny and synthesised as it does on a standard TV which to be fair these days have decent sound setups out the box.

The game doesn't sound that great and any idiot can see that, the cars he gave 5 Stars to I was like what? The Gallardo especially is stringy sounding at high revs in the game, plus despite him having a setup with bass it was clear the real world sounds were more throaty and had more bass compared to the game.

You record a video of a car in real life it will sound good on your TV, it will sound even better on your cinema system, but it will not and should not be like going from hearing mono sound out of one speaker to basically being in front or behind the car. Sound systems improve the sound especially the bass, they don't completely revolutionise it.

Forza sounds great on a TV and even better on a sound system which obviously enough is how it should be.

This. GT5 might be a great game otherwise but soundwise it's awful from what I've seen/heard.

Look, i never said it is the greatest sound i ever heard, but it definitly is not a vaccum cleaner! I know people who bought a better sound system, and they say the results are really, really near of the one in the video. So, well, the video is not fake.

I do agree it is a fail that you need a really good sound system to enjoy the sound quality, but yet, it have been done and it does not sound like a vaccum cleaner.

Look, i never said it is the greatest sound i ever heard, but it definitly is not a vaccum cleaner! I know people who bought a better sound system, and they say the results are really, really near of the one in the video. So, well, the video is not fake.

I do agree it is a fail that you need a really good sound system to enjoy the sound quality, but yet, it have been done and it does not sound like a vaccum cleaner.

I have surround sound and it still wasn't that great at all. It doesn't REALLY matter what system you have - it doesn't sound great. Yes, you get used to it. Yes, it sounds better on a sound system, but it still isn't great. That's all. No big deal. No need for a massive discussion...

I have surround sound and it still wasn't that great at all. It doesn't REALLY matter what system you have - it doesn't sound great. Yes, you get used to it. Yes, it sounds better on a sound system, but it still isn't great. That's all. No big deal. No need for a massive discussion...

Then why do you keep posting? I have to remember wasn't me who started this, wasn't me who said it sounds like a vaccum cleaner, wasn't me who mentioned Forza, so... really.

I just can't stand people bash something that is not true. You can say it will not be real, it is not the best, but no, it definitly doesn't sound like a vaccum cleaner.

Then why do you keep posting? I have to remember wasn't me who started this, wasn't me who said it sounds like a vaccum cleaner, wasn't me who mentioned Forza, so... really.

I just can't stand people bash something that is not true. You can say it will not be real, it is not the best, but no, it definitly doesn't sound like a vaccum cleaner.

I keep posting for the same reason you are. I believe what I'm saying is true and the other person needs to accept that. Forza was brought up once, this has NOTHING to do with that game at all. No need to talk about it here. Ry was making a joke - as always it got taken personally. It's the internet everyone. Breathe.

• 4 weeks later...