We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5 Discussion

calster17

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I can tell the difference, even without the watermark. But yes, they did a wonderful job with the photo places.

I agree, not owning gt5, but, so these are the photo places?! I already thought so because the tracks I see in videos never look this good.

I agree, not owning gt5, but, so these are the photo places?! I already thought so because the tracks I see in videos never look this good.

Well, a track place is bigger than the places where you go in the photo mode. But even on tracks, the places are really awesome...

• 3 weeks later...

The sounds are not better than TDU2. Not on a less-than-average sound system anyways, which is what mine is. The only sounds that are completely unbearable in TDU2 would have to be some of the Ferraris and the 370Z. GT5, on the other hand, has made some of the juiciest car noises sound like my household's old vacuum cleaner.

lol I remember seeing a Corba 427 on youtube from gt5, it sounded like a MUSCLE CLEANER!

I really like the way gt5 looks, but, I just hate the sounds, nontheless, I'd like to get a ps3 one day.... just don't have the money for it. lol

• 3 months later...

$5 for a track is better than other games that don't add any tracks.

It's not exactly up there on my list of favourite tracks but I may eventually get it. Even though they say the FRS is free (why would they charge for something that many people think is the same as the 86) I'm sure the cost includes it to some degree.