We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Mod Projects **Update 2016**

Minime891

I guess i should say that i will no longer be modding TDU1.

I could finish the F12 but it would be next year and i don't want to mod TDU1 in 2013.

With no online mode anymore i find it hard to really enjoy the game.

So i would just like to say thanks for enjoying the mods i made and thanks to the people that helped me.

I have mapped the exterior of the M3 for TDU2 and just changed the interior settings and exported in 1 day. CLICK

So if jorge is willing to convert the M3 sound i will sure finish it.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TDU1 mob are a very temperamental bunch, they will worship the ground you stand on when you do good things for them, but stop in the middle of something and they will run up the two-flights of stairs, throw on a dressing gown and hunt you down with their out of date produce and groceries. Best thing to do is leave on a high and slowly walk away. :D

Great news for M3! I can't wait! I am not Christian, but Merry Xmas to everyone!

Minime I appriciate your work, now take rest and some time, and then give us your best ;)

Don't have to be Christian to celebrate mate, I think of it more as being with your family.

...Buuuut it hasn't been the same since mum died in '08 .__. Life goes on, I suppose..

Besides my misery I hope everyone here is having an awesome day. :)