We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some crazy arse guy wanted to kidnap me apparently -.- :(

I was going down a road, on my way to the bus stop, when a wild man dressed in black, with sun glasses appeared from inside a building or a corner road, not sure didnt pay attention to that, it was just me and him on that alley, and he started going like: Hey little brat! Kid! stop. And i didnt, he called me again in a gangsterish way, i told him, cant go there atm, busy, in a rush, and he said, yea shut up and come here im in a rush too. And he came following me, but to make sure he was following me, i sped up my pace, and he did to his too. But i have what i consider a quality, in stressfull situations, i keep my cool and calm instead of panic'ing, so i thought, well theres a taxi terminus a few metres ahead, i can go there, or i can try kicking him in the nuts, but i incur in the risk of being law suited, there is no proof that he was stalking me, and he may even have dangerous connections...So i grabbed my phone, as if i were talking to someone, and he sped up more, as if he was trying to stop me or something... Then i reached the taxi terminus, talked to a driver, asking him if he was ready to fare etc..and the man walked by always looking back at me, i burnt time conversating with the drivers, then when the man went away, i explained what happened to a taxi driver and appologized for the time wasted... Damn a guy cant be in peace on the streets anymore..

Patch depending on the guy i would of either ....

1) confronted him and ask what is his problem then whooped his butt i know how to fight (MMA):) (depending on his size and if i could take him) well he did call you a brat and told you to shut up

2) Ran like hell not looking back :lol:

Anyway i was in a foul mood today and quite upset and did not speak to anyone as they really frustrated me not to mention the girl i like is sort of upset and isnt speaking to anyone but she can speak to me so that is sort of good :mhmm: ..... adding to my mood the teacher decides to give us an hour lecture on the importance on behavior when it is just a minority of people which wrecks it for the whole of us. I then found out that i was 3 marks away from an A* and no more marks can be added or it cannot be remarked and the teacher goes that i just 'missed it' and was unlucky when it was clearly his fault as he gave the others feedback but forgot to give me feedback and make improvements which could of easily gave me the extra 3 marks. Terrible day in general

Grr...what a luck...i was herping my way from school to grandmother's house, where i lunch everyday. its a 2minute walk, but as i walked by a cafe i walk by everyday, and despite the people there being less..adviseable in everyway i aint gonna mention because, those people may do some illegal stuff...selling..(or maybe im joking and its all legal, u'll know ;) ) And i guy there whose name i know as he was known when he was in the same school as me as one of the "punks" etc etc, he grabbed my arm hard...nice clothes you got there....he looked into my eyes and asked..do you know who i am? I lied and said no, he said his name, i said..uhm cool whats up, can i go now? He was like..you must be rich, got 50 cents? I said, nope, never carry money, and if i did, wouldnt hand them over, you work for your money. He said, i know you have money (i really never have money with me), i denied obviously, he said, let me check you, thank god he didnt check my bag where i have valuables, or my right pocket where my pda always is. he put his hand on my left pocket, (ahah suits him, its where i had all my snotty tissues), grabbed my tissue pack, and he said..i could do with some (no idea what for, go figure :lol: ), and he took em from me, started lolling. as he did that and tried to intiimdate me, held me etc, a guy behind him, with apparently african origins, was telling him all the time to let me be in peace, for him to be still blabla, but ofc he had to show how much of a man he is..sigh...i hate my city...full of punks, dealers, junkies, gipsies, non advisable people.

That's quite bad patch my advise is when you see people like that find a longer route and avoid them at all costs because it could of been worse.

Well i had a similar problem today after walking a friend home since she needed to tell me something i decided to walk with a couple of friends and while walking a guy way older than me and noticeably taller then me :lol: decides to cause trouble and walk right into me making me drop the money in my hand then turns around swears at me and comes face to face with me and on top of that he was like 30 or something and tried to intimidate me, i was with a few friends and he then noticed that he couldn't take us on after giving us racist remarks walks away i was fuming and tried to lash out on him noticing people were staring i had to back off i mean what is wrong with people a whole road to himself and he decides to walk into me

Guest MrLolololXD

Patch it sounds like you need to carry a knife... and not just any knife

crocodile-dundee-knife.jpg

Anyway, I racked up a $138 tab at the lunch shop :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD

I've been sick the last few days, but I've taken yesterday and today off work so far. So instead I'm stuck at home with a massive headache and nothing to do when I could have been at work, touching awesome cars and making money. I'm in a general bad mood because of it.

Guest MrLolololXD

Good idea, I might see how fast I can drive from one end of Hawaii to the other in TDU1, or maybe see how fast I can drive around the edge of the whole island :mhmm:

lol, I've been reading a thread leading up to TDU1's release and I'm excited again and want to play it from the start.

Maybe we should get a new thread going and a bunch of us will start new profiles and see who can level up the quickest. I know khevolution has just started his profile as well. Once you get your new router (hurry up) we can do some of the awesome cruise idea challenges that I used to come up with years ago. Gumball Rallies, scavenger hunts, nav races, offroad races, VRent races, Hot Pursuit (unlimited), Hot Pursuit up the east coast road where all the cops have bookmarks along that road to jump ahead of the suspect and setup roadblocks, and so on.

Should keep us busy until FH comes out :)

Now to let this thread go back to being miserable :cheeky:

I'll start the miserable off again.

Back from my holiday, although now I'm back I wish I wasn't. Even though while I was there I didn't think much of it, because there wasn't really much to do around where I went, so I thought I was bored. Now I'm back home and I realise that I was just being silly and I wasn't bored. It's now sunk in that I'm back home, its crap and depressing and I've got work on Monday. I really just can't be bothered with it after a nice chilled out week taking in the Welsh coastal scenery.

Should've stayed in bed this morning and refused to move.

Holiday got off to a poor start really. Two days in and we were going to Haverfordwest to let my mum chill out and do some shopping when we pull away from a set of traffic lights and the front passenger tyre decides to disintergrate on us. Pull over and get the spare wheel out, put that on and inspect the old tyre to find that my step-dad had been driving around on it with an outside edge which was completely bald and an inside edge which was that bald that it had canvas showing on it. He'd been wondering why it was losing air all the time. Got going again and then it clicked that it was Sunday and no tyre garages were open.. then it clicked again that Monday and Tuesday were bank holidays due to the Diamond Jubilee stuff so no tyre fitters would be open then either. So we go do a little shopping and come back on the spare wheel. Monday we leave the car parked up and go for a walk along the coast which was good. Tuesday I think we just looked around the town we stayed in because it was raining, but I can't remember much of Tuesday for some reason.

Wednesday we got two new tyres fitted which brought bad news as they found that one of the top mounts was broken so they couldn't do the tracking on the car. Then we went to look at an Audi TT which my mum looked at on Sunday before the tyre blew out. Then we went to Haverfordwest again, then up to Fishgaurd where things started going wrong for the car again. The car had been using water for the last couple of weeks which my step-dad didn't look in to it because it seemed to be alright for the week running up to the holiday, but on the way up to Fishguard the water level light started flashing on the dashboard, so we just topped the car up and carried on, it was fine for the rest of the day.

Yesterday was a complete wash-out so we went to Narberth and had a look around before deciding the weather was rediculous and called it a day. Inspected the car yesterday evening to find that a gasket/clip sort of thing which connects the water hose to the engine block had a split in it and as fast as you could pour water into the tank it was leaking out of the split in the connector. So my step-dad tried bodging that and tried sealing it in some way to lessen the water loss. Today we leave to come back home and after only six miles the water level light starts flashing again, so we stop a couple of times and top the car up with a further four more litres of water before calling it quits and parking up in a Tesco car park in Carmarthen and calling the AA. AA man arrives after an hour, spends half an hour trying the seal the leak with some stuff he had in his van before declaring he couldn't bodge it enough to get us home. So he calls out a recovery truck and an hour later it arrives, car goes on the back and we get recovered 110 miles back home in a recovery truck. To rub salt into the wounds the part we needed only cost £12 from a Volkswagen dealership and could've been fitted within 15 minutes, but they couldn't get it in until Tuesday.

Can't blame the car though, it's done 192,000 miles and it's owned by someone who will not spend money trying to keep it going. Still enjoyed the holiday though despite the car issues, and the weather, and the dog waking us up at 5am every day. A lot better than being at work anyway.

TL;DR:

An eventful and wet holiday was had and I don't want to be back home.