We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving localy with my sister and nephew in the car today in pouring rain when all of a sudden the car hits a pothole thats full of water causing the left front tire to blow out! Then had to whack the spare wheel on in the pouring rain to get me and my sister home. Now tomorrow having to go buy a new tire for the car...

Evidently im not the first to have a blow out from that pothole. Evidently the Police have claimed multiple times for this 1 pothole alone!

Good news got the claim form coming through from the council though to hopefully get a refund on the price of the tire..

• 3 weeks later...

At basketball practice yesterday, I was going up for a shot near the hoop and I got an elbow straight to the chest and I landed straight on my back. Even after a full day, my neck is still screwed up, my backs sore, my chest hurts when I breathe (so it always hurts) my shoulder hurts, and to make it worse I'm sick and I have a headache. Oh and my grades suck too.

Guest MrLolololXD

I've got some tough decisions to make and they have to be made in less than a week. Usually I like tough decisions and situations, but this is something else all together... Can't say what though, not on a public forum. The wrong people might find it, read it and use it against me.

But I suppose I'll update more on this situation in a week or two, in the good day thread, or this one again...

Can't say what though, not on a public forum. The wrong people might find it, read it and use it against me.

Nope. :nuts: J/k of course. Think twice and decise wisely!

I've just been told that my grandma got a heartattack today while she was at the doctor's and was happy to hear great news on her never-lasting health problems... I hope everything will as good as possible and will be back from hospital soon. :(

Guest MrLolololXD

I'm fine with dentists, infact I was so at ease with them I used to fall asleep in the chair while they were working on my mouth when I was little.