We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an amazing day at rewards evening seeing everyone again (school)

But it made me realise how much I've sacrificed just for that particular college as i have no free periods or nothing and lost touch with all friends and seeing them all happy and me stressed out because of this college, talking to someone and they ask where have you been why can't you come visit me and fair enough she wasn't in my year but a year below but it showed how I have lost all contact with almost everyone I knew.

Amazing night I must say but had to reflect on this after it.

• 2 weeks later...

Aunt had a heart attack, apparently. My idiot uncle decided to post about it on facebook after being told by EVERYONE not to speak of it, as not to worry great grandparents. And I can't go to the hospital when she's going to be there because my only rides there are sick with something. Another family member had a stroke too.

Aunt had a heart attack, apparently. My idiot uncle decided to post about it on facebook after being told by EVERYONE not to speak of it, as not to worry great grandparents. And I can't go to the hospital when she's going to be there because my only rides there are sick with something. Another family member had a stroke too.

Sorry to hear Weasel, hope your family gets well soon.

Had to start the process of moving out of my house and into my new living quarters. It really is stressful trying to figure out what to throw out and what to keep. I've already spent half my vacation worrying about this move. Still optimistic, my family and I are going out to the desert to ride my dirt bike and drive the old dune buggy, so there is hope my break can be salvaged.

Early morning wake-up call from my sister saying the battery on her car is dead.

Now I need to go to her house and sort it out while it's bucketing it down with rain. Does she really need to be anywhere on New Years Eve, I know she isn't going to work. I could still be tucked up in my warm bed enjoying a lie-in on one of my last days off work for a while.

Guest MrLolololXD

Ah that sucks to hear Camel. We just found out a couple of weeks ago my grandpa (mums dad) has the same thing, caused by asbestos

Guest MrLolololXD

Well, cutting a decent sized chunk out of my thumb then rushing off to the doctor's to get it all stitched back together is not exactly what I had in mind for my Sunday morning...

But at least I had an eventful day.