We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it really looks cool so far and I'm pretty sure it will be badass mod when you finish it as always. The only thing I don't like are those big brembo style brake calipers, I think that original ferrari brake calipers will be better. But of course - your mode - your choice, I respect that.

As for Miha's mods - he is more like quantity over quality, but some of his latest mods are quite qood (like 1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am) and they look better in the game than on his pictures, but he's is still not on par with modders here.

edit: I just looked at 575M pictures and brake calipers on them are not so much different, so I'm ok with it and looking forward for that beauty :)

thx bro nice to hear that , but i have to pass that, IMO best modder is still my bro minime

i give 100% but he kills it with 1000%

both of u r awesome Minime like wht u said give 1000% but he got a few mods maybe 5 or 6 just but u got the whole collection, keeeeeeeeep up bro just keep, love ur work ;)

28.9.12 RIP TDU Servers

It has been 1 year now seens they shut down the servers 2 days befor deadline, this post reminds u of all the good time we had in this online game but also all the good freinds we had and lost without saying bye. if u see this post plz have a 1min of silence

to think abaut all the guys u meet,all the fun u had in this epic racing game.

TDU was like family to me

@JT94

I have some Good news EXT is 99% done only some testing left to do

pics coming soon

BTW what kind of int color would u like to have ??

Wonderful Combat :)

Interior, ... what about black interior or a little light beige with black or beige stitches, both nappa leather?

Both are my absolutly favs :D

Or what about a descent beige with a little red touch?

Come on guys, he asked politely, no reason to laugh at him. :rtr:

Well, if I still played TDU2 (I will never ever do that again) I would have asked the same question probably - always looking for great mod(der)s. ;)

--- Post Updated ---

Negative rep? Maybe I should laugh out loud now... :rolleyes: