We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do i fix milky windscreen?

Guest Aussie.Guy

Guest Aussie.Guy

I have download tool831 older lamborghini they all have milky wind shield how do i fix it and remove all that milky wind shield?

Theres something few threads down,

http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=22315

But that fixes dirty windscreen, not milky,

It does help though,

Clean Windscreen Mod

Step 1

Open the Bnk Editor, then find the Common_Car.bnk located:

'C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules'

Step 2

Extract the 'glass_d2.2db' file.

Step 3

Save a blank Notepad file as 'glass_d2.2db' using the 'All files' selection and not the '.txt' selection.

Step 4

In the Bnk Editor, replace the 'glass_d2.2db' file with the one you just created in Notepad.

Quite a simple mod, but effective ...

Enjoy

I have been banned from TDU fourms by TOOL831 for saying this. I just thought i would let people know.

"Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Telling people how to edit my mods.

Ban will be lifted: 13/06/2011, 01:08 AM"

How childish is that, all because of a texture. Maybe if he made the models and textures i wouldnt mind, but he didnt.

I have been banned from TDU fourms by TOOL831 for saying this. I just thought i would let people know.

"Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Telling people how to edit my mods.

How childish is that, all because of a texture. Maybe if he made the models and textures i wouldnt mind, but he didnt.

yes thats stupid ..i have been banned too for having 2 accounts with different emails...(me and my brother) :bananadance:

and its not difficult to edit a texture from tool or minime ...since it you dont share it whats the preocupation?

Guest Aussie.Guy

I cant believe he banned minime omfg that's horrible.

His forum website is nothing but spam fest and he doesn't have the knowledge to write on the screen to let others know that you cant download his mod unless you spam 5 x on his forum.

His lambos all got milky screen and you cant see anything. He wants you to drive by using outside vehicle cams :(

Minime forget about that arrogant so and so and dont let him stop you from doing what you like because you are the best modder TDUC has ever seen

I totally agree, Minime is the best modder that TDUC has ever seen, and i do believe TDUC has seen them all, they come and they go, but only the best stay, Minime your one of those...

Tool gained his popularity here, there are people just waiting for him to release another mod, but sometimes he forgets that it's not about the amount of mods he releases. It's about the quality of 'em. And that's the thing a good modder never forgets. 2CV and his team for example, they've released about ten mods in the last one or two years, but every one of 'em is just stunning, then you have iLLusion, Minime, all those people from TDUC, and other sites....They all do good work, without turning modding into some kind of a sick modder monopoly thinking their mods are the best..Minime, please, continue modding, enrich TDU the best way you can. And stop caring for Tool, he is a good modder, i do like his mods, but please, he did go to far on this one.

-Beany

tool is an total ignorant idiot and all know that I got bannd from his site aswell bec i edit some 2db files He is the ignorantist person i eva seen in my life nobody shod listen to him or care abaut his tooltalk he shod get bannd from tduc in my eyes:mad::mad::mad::mad:

@ Minime

Bro you are the best modder u kickd all from the line do you know that.

Just that u know u are the best modder and we all at tduc respet and suport u and your beutyful work and if u stop modding it wod be like end of the days comon bro dont let u get down make ur mods and have fun making them plss bro dont stop

This thread just makes me laugh. I bet when people see that I have posted they will think that I am just away to be Tool's buddy in crime but no, I won't go down that road again.

What I will say though, is that what is the point in the discussion in this thread continuing? It's clearly not relevant and has lost it's subject and I think this just needs to be forgotten about now. I know there are people who hate Tool but why bring the discussion about it to this forum when it has basically nothing to do with TDU-C? I'm actually surprised no moderator has stepped in to lock it as this is not a discussion which should go on in a forum anywhere.

It seems like it's just a place for people to post how much they hate someone, which is nonsense and this kind of discussion should be against forum rules. Period.

How childish is that, all because of a texture.

tool is an total ignorant idiot and all know that I got bannd from his site aswell bec i edit some 2db files He is the ignorantist person i eva seen in my life nobody shod listen to him or care abaut his tooltalk he shod get bannd from tduc in my eyes

Sound's like a valid reason for being banned. If you read any of the Readme's, it says the following thing...

Do not edit anyfiles or textures.

- Do NOT edit any file contents or change password

...From the new and old version of the Readme's.

Seems to me that you were editing/editing via telling someone to edit the mods against Tool's wishes. If i were Tool, i'd probally ban you too...

Sound's like a valid reason for being banned. If you read any of the Readme's, it says the following thing...

...From the new and old version of the Readme's.

Seems to me that you were editing/editing via telling someone to edit the mods against Tool's wishes. If i were Tool, i'd probally ban you too...

Banning someone from one forum for something they did on another forum is total garbage and should NOT be allowed for any reason.