We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Car List Revealed on Facebook

Who

What do you think of the Carlist?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Carlist?

• It's grrrrrrreat!
    • It's ok, could have been better though
    • It's *meh*
    • It's really disappointing :(
    • I'm cancelling my order/not buying/waiting till after release

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, Beetle is compleatly standered! Was expecting it to be a Baja Styled or somthing!

Also The Buggie looks weird, but Its the wheels thats making me think that! Guessing the real thing will have wheels that suit it(I.e big ones!)

At first I was like, "beetle looks Bad, with the wheels not fitting well, but then seen the '370Z' part and seen that you had tinkered with the files! Good ol body swapping!

:D

Hey poser nice mods.......The game is not even out but poser is already modding it. That's funny and if the game looks like on a computer I truly feel sorry for this game.

It isn't mods.

I just change name of the files :)

I must reinstall my system, so i dont have tdu2 install now :(

I've heard rumors of free DLC items. I can't say for sure yet since the formal DLC plans haven't been officially announced' date=' but I can say that I've seen tentative plans to release a limited number of stickers, cars, and gameplay features for free.[/quote']

There we go. I just hope there will be some interesting cars among the free ones, not that they all happen to be Lexus sedans again (and the failhard SC430)....

the list disappointed me so much that i wont be pre ordering it as a matter a fact i wont buy it unless i play the game and its good enough or when its on sale because when i see the list and judging on the demo i'd say paying €60~€70 is way to much

So in the Netherlands it actually costs more for the PC version of games?

Nah, other way around. PC is usually €49,95, console up to 59,95, GT5 is even 70 euro's here.

I doubt if he means that though, I saw too late he only has PC-specs filled in so I don't know if he means console price or pc price, but the console price is that high here yes.

Yeah the other links we had listed also were akin to that price hence why I posted the one above. I was just showing you can get it cheaper if you look around. I have no idea what reputation or notoriety either have in Holland though so maybe that's why people look over it.

Yeah the other links we had listed also were akin to that price hence why I posted the one above. I was just showing you can get it cheaper if you look around. I have no idea what reputation or notoriety either have in Holland though so maybe that's why people look over it.

Well I do see loads of stores who have all sorts of discounts on the price atm, it's hard to say how many stick to their prices and where all versions are same price or not. Confuuuuused.

Meh. I think I'll hold off on getting TDU2 until I see some better additions over DLC.

No ZR1, CTS-V, Challenger, GT500 (they have the 2007 one, but that's not good enough when there's newer versions, and that this one is four years old), Viper ACR, or at least the 2010+ Mustang GT?

As t. said, they should really expect Americans to want to be able to drive American cars (like they did in TDU1 with their variety of American muscle cars from the late 60's, early 70's, and today). But by putting cars in the game from several years ago that have newer well-improved versions, I don't see how they would get anyone from America to really want to play TDU2.

Sorry, but the Camaro SS, Viper SRT-10, '07 GT500, Charger SRT-8, '06 Mustang GT, and Shelby Cobra Daytona don't cut it for me. In my view, this game is hardly marketed towards Americans. I'll stick with TDU1 for now. :sulk: