We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Meow - Janine Is Back :)

Abstandhalterin

Oh meow, I cumpletely forgot about this place, and I bought a new cumputer and then I lost all my favorite linx, I also stopped playing WR2 and TDU for a long time, and then I decided to take out my old WR2 box again and so I return now to you and also to "The Borg".

A happy meow year to all of you in here, specially to Baldy of course, the cuteness in purrson. :D Once TDU2 is out, I purrmeowmise, I will take blinking-overtaking-cruising videos and screenies again. :)

~ Janine (Abstandhalterin)

PS: Jazzi *big hug*, cungratumeowsniffilations on becuming a speshul meowmpurr. :D

Meowies, thankies to all of you who replied in this thread! :) Actually I still play WR2, butt in the WR2 section of this forum, all threads about WR2 have meowsteriously vanished.

Those who know me from TX-Pro, no wunder, I'm still admin there, butt honestly I don't visit their forums too often anymore either, due to my 100% workload. Anymeow, I'll try to step by more often now.

*gives another hug to Jazzi* :D