We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Jaguar Trailer

Who

The latest TDU2 trailer showcases the legendary British big cat, in a trailer Devoted to the XK and the E-Type (with a bit of D-type for good measure)

Click

if video above doesn't show.

I started posting this the same time as you but had a call, I didn't realise you'd posted a thread during the time it took me to take that call

anyway, both threads had 1 view when i deleted yours, and mine has an austin powers reference and is hence superior :p

I love Jaaags, I'll surely miss XJ220, not sure about D-type model quality though... But music. God. It immediately made me do

. It's sooo baaaad.

I have this strange feling every single car trailer looks completely identical. The only diffrences are cars used. Camera angles are all the same every time...

I understand the disappointment with no XJ220, its such an iconic car and advanced one for its time. However, I feel its been overdone. I saw a post on autoblog once where a reader found one covered in dust and dirt surrounded my garbage in an alley in some stinky middle east country.

Personally, I am more upset over no XFR. Such a cool car.

Who wants to cringe. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this a while back.

Jaguar XJ220 in Qatar -- Autoblog

This Jaguar XJ220 - a veritable poster child for the dawn of the modern supercar era, the one-time standard bearer of the 200 MPH Club and one of only 281 produced - made its way from Coventry to Lebanon, then through a Dubai dealership before finally ending up in Qatar.

With only 900 kilometers (560 miles) on the odometer, this big cat has clearly been subjected to more abuse than any supercar lover (or animal rights activist) could possibly stand to see. The neglect, from the pictures at least, doesn't look much worse than a good washing could recover, so here's hoping.