We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What car will you be driving?

CarMadMike

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get bored pretty fast, so probably one of these, and I'll probably decide by which has the lowest mileage at the time so they are all driven relatively evenly. In TDU 1, my Gallardo, 360CS, CLS55 AMG, S6 and a few others had the most miles, but they were all within 10's of each other.

GT Touring: Aston Martin DBS Coupe or Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722

2 Door sports: Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG, Audi R8 5.2 FSI Coupe, McLaren MP4-12C or Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Exotic: Bugatti Veyron 16.4

5 Door: Audi RS6 Avant or Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG

List subject to change pending on Download Content.

Mmm, the Atom will produce... interesting driving results. Hopefully our character's faces won't start rippling. ;)

If it does you can always fix it with some plastic surgery :cheeky: Some cars I forgot but that I might be driving are the SLR 722S Roadster and some SUV's, probably Range Rooney and/or Hummer H3.

Less than 8 days !

^^ about the Clarkson's Atom face, would be nice if the avatar's face was able to feel G's when old and flappy :p

I'm waiting to drive theses cars : the SLS AMG seems a nice little car, I may drive it along with the 458. My off-road car could be the Spyker D8, I have to test-drive it. My Classics would be the Vette C1 and the 2CV. And the CCXR Edition seems a promising exotic thingy !!

If as in 1st episode for me, there will be about 15 cars that I'll really use on long term. Most of them I will have the pleasure to discover in the next days (wow, you should try to say that, it actually feels GOOOOOD :dance: )

Guest mr cars

My fastback when I want to relax, Range Rover for off-roading, Buggy for off-road racing, and a V12 Vantage or 458 for something faster, and a Veyron SS for high speed highway cruising.

as a CLK owner I am thrilled that the 63 is in the game and will be switching between that and the SLS. Both black due to my gamertag :cheeky:

I also see myself driving the

Alfa Romeo 8c Spyder preferably white with red interior

Audi R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI quattro. white as well

the Bugatti Grand Sport for cruising and Super Sport because i paid for it.

Ferrari 599 not GTO and 16m

and the GT-R