We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

noob car?

randomsox10

this is a realitively easy question. wat car is the ultimate noob car? obviously the Lancia is out there as a starter but i think(this is an opinion dont get crazy on me)the Nissan GTR is a car all the noobs drive. i always get rammed off the road by an idiot in a GTR who can barely handle it.

so wat does everybody think?

Noob cars will always be the fastest thing on the game, fast enough for a novice to out run most people they encounter. Give the noob car to someone who knows what they're doing though and they'll destroy everyone with it.

Veyron would be that car on TDU2.

Good luck catching anything in an H3. Sure, I see what everyone is saying about the Veyron... But most of the cars are gone like a fart in the wind when put up against an H3.

Sure you might be able to get something off road, but if you're driving your 370Z around off road consistently then you deserve to get battered.

Definitely the Veyron GS. I have one, but I don't use it for anything other than photos and A1 racind when the Atom doesn't suit. It's a shame we have to distance ourselves from the Koeni though in the interest of dignity :(

I'm content with my SLS and Zonda Tri. (Nobody seems to have one yet, so I can't be stereotyped. Besides, it's sexy.)

Veyrons!

Although Is good news for me if on the right road(Tight twisty mountion roads on hawaii come to mind). Was in my caterham R500 and some veyron keeped wanting to challenge me....So i took them up and Compleatly Blitzed them on the road!:cool:

Other Than the Veyron? I've seen alot of people in the Atom, although could't say if there n00bs or not!

oooo ghost mode isnt on?

that was my main concern about buying tdu2. i bought burnout paradise for £20 bleedin quid thinkin "ah great finally a good gfx game to cruise and race ppl"

got in there, went to all the blips and almost every person was on 1 freaxin road just doing u turns and ramming each other. some complete ass drove into me with a SUV and i heard his douchey little voice say "YEAHHH i owned that <swear>!!"

yea cool story bro i no lol but never again is my point so, is this game like that or are people mostly mature and u just get the odd retard here and there? also is there a chat box, global or local?

Yeah - the only problem with BP is that people are *supposed* to try and crash you out (takedowns) so I didn't play that one online too much. I did like the MP challenges you could do together though. They would be a good addition to TDU2. (I suggested that a few times on the old forums, where the devs got quite a few of their ideas for TDU2, so obviously they weren't interested in it).

Yeah - the only problem with BP is that people are *supposed* to try and crash you out (takedowns) so I didn't play that one online too much. I did like the MP challenges you could do together though. They would be a good addition to TDU2. (I suggested that a few times on the old forums, where the devs got quite a few of their ideas for TDU2, so obviously they weren't interested in it).

ow yh i think i remember that now

still pants IMO. if its a destruction derby be a destruction derby i say but its like a city game where the whole fun is going insanely fast :<

i played online only once or twice lol damn steam and its no refunds. i even had the game *for free* before that any way but bought purely for the online :-x

well was driving on the tarmac of one of the driving schools and a Veyron drove up and tried to drift with me. which amused me since the poor guy has no clue that Veyrons do not oversteer, or at least in my experience.

can anyone one say newbie?

well i was driving in my CCXR Edition and a dude wanted to race in his Aston DB9...

he seriously though he could win since i took about 300K from him (big stakes for some reason)

i seriously LMAO when it happened

I think the WRX is a bit of a noob car. After driving it for a bit, I went back into one of my other cars and had to re-learn how to drive it again, due to the scoobie's excessive grip and chuckability. It's handy for doing the 'road discovery'.

Also, if you go to Progress and Objectives, and set "Ibiza Area x Road completion 100%" as your objective - it'll show you your current percentage everytime you warp to a new road which is handy (I only thought to do it when I was at 99% though) :)

Don't worry - a noob in a noob car will always be beaten by someone who knows how to drive a noob car. I enjoyed driving the Saleen S7 a fair bit in Hardcore mode with no aids - the challenge is good, and the reward is even better. I won a few diner challenges and online races in TDU1 where other picked *easier* supercars, even on twisty roads.