We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Guest MrLolololXD

GOOD LORD

A nice man over the road who only just moved in a couple of months ago just came across with his brother, who owns a fruit farm, and gave us some strawberries.

When I say some, I mean we just weighed them and there's nearly 24kg worth of strawberries :eek: :bparty:

WHO WANTS SOME STRAWBERRIES

EDIT: HE GAVE US MORE, NOW THERES 38KG OF THEM :kbsmash:

How many ways can you consume strawberries?

SB & Cream

SB Jam

SB Yoghurt

SB Frozen Yoghurt

SB Ice cream

SB on Pavlova

SB in cake?

SB in cocktails

Funny how something that's supposed to be good for you is largely associated with food that isn't :lol:

What do you do with last seasons clothes, Mike? Your wardrobe must be massive :)

I give a lot of clothes to charity. It's half the reason I don't feel too guilty about spending what I do, someone other than myself gains from it within 6 months :lol:

For this reason my wardrobe isn't as big as everyone expects it to be. It's about quality rather than quantity :cheeky:

Bought these couple of things a few of weeks ago, but I've not had a chance to use them/take photos of them until today.

Autosol Metal Polish. Holy crap. I don't usually rate any car cleaning stuff because it all seems to do very similar things in my opinion, but this stuff is fantastic. Used it on my chrome exhaust tip which was once covered in surface oxidisation and black carbon deposits from the diesel smoke coming out of it. Now, with this stuff and very little effort it's like a brand new exhaust tip. I could sit there all day with my wheel brush trying to get that exhaust tip clean and it'd just stay looking very similar to what it was before, but I won't even bother with that any more, I'll just use this Autosol stuff.

7386662112_c8acdd5737_o.jpg

Autosol Metal Polish by GTAMADDOG, on Flickr

I also bought this stuff at the same time. Collinite No. 476S Auto Wax. So-say works for a whole year and just lets any rain water glide off the car like nothing else, but it hasn't rained yet, and I don't want it to rain because I've just washed, polished and waxed the car. But, my God, was it a pain in the arse to buff off. I probably left it on there to haze for too long in the sun in all honesty, but I've never sweat so much in my life trying to get this stuff buffed off :p

7386662296_4891d1cc1a_o.jpg

Collinite No. 476S Auto Wax by GTAMADDOG, on Flickr

Those are the only two notable purchases recent(ish)ly.

How many ways can you consume strawberries?

SB & Cream

SB Jam

SB Yoghurt

SB Frozen Yoghurt

SB Ice cream

SB on Pavlova

SB in cake?

SB in cocktails

Funny how something that's supposed to be good for you is largely associated with food that isn't :lol:

Chocolate! They're awesome with melted chocolate.

Haha, you should setup a video camera and YouTube Channel on how you prepare them all :p

My latest purchase (in transit) is a tiny Bluetooth 3.0 adapter for my PC at home so that I can wirelessly stream audio from my phone to my 5.1 speakers.