We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Can't have many senses then. :cheeky:

Was waiting for that :cheeky:

I already had an iPod touch 3rd gen which had stopped updating after iOS 5, so it made sense to get one really to combine my phone and iPod.

I like it a lot, coming from a (early) android phone this seems a lot better, though I'm sure the S4 is equally awesome, or better...but I'm a brand guy so....

;)

Haha, that's true old Nokias are unbreakable.

I've had in my life two 5510's (dat antenna), 3410, 6310, 6230i and I regret not getting a 6220 classic. I don't know why I decided to not get it. I even gave the money to my sister to buy it in Prague. That has unfortunately never happened and after several months the 6230i has stopped working so I had to get a new phone immediately - SE C510. I don't know what happened, but after two years it just died. Fortunately, last winter sister upgraded to a Lumia 900 so she was able to give me her old E66. That's what I have now and I'm absolutely loving it. It's got everything that today's mobile phones have - wifi, not-working GPS, Opera Mini, Quickoffice, zip manager, Sports Tracker and that wireless printing thing. The only problem is that there's no battery life at all and the camera isn't the best out there.

It's not that I wouldn't like to have one of those fancy smartphones, parents don't want to me to buy one and I'll never have the money for it until I start working in few years.

P.S.: Dad had a 6310i for 7 years with the original battery and it's still working properly. He has a 6500c now.

I've had quite an expensive month.

My engine showed up!

9442220830_97ee1d57f4.jpg

014 by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr

Then I order some JBA Shorty headers. Because my manifolds are warped and I cant use them on the new engine

9442217540_3612eb912a.jpg

029 by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr

I decided my gaming PC I paid over a grand for should actually be put to use. So I bought a bunch of games on steam. Also a nice Razor mouse pad, Razor deathadder mouse (Which is really, really nice for like $60,) And a wired xbox controller for like $20 which is also pretty nice for the price.

9442209148_85657e868e.jpg

036 by Jacob.Hamilton, on Flickr

Actually it has lasted for quite a while, I really am enjoying it. It's not perfect but its still fun, the physics are simple and awesome, it reminds me of High Stakes, but more like an updated engine of High Stakes.

Granted it could have more aspects from FM4 and Porsches, but, despite the other imperfections that I have and haven't listed (not that many anyway), it's very good.

You want my advice, don't even touch multiplayer until you've finished the single player story line.

I'm nearly finished actually :) It's great.

I give it a week :p I too enjoyed Horizon.. and then I realised I'd driven everywhere like 15 times. Not so much after that..

It's been over a week :P

Come on, people played TDU1 for more than 6 years and in that time, those roads would be driven on, billions of times. So what's the difference in that?