We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

6642065583_a8a4d1fa00_b.jpg

I received this after about three weeks of waiting and the package came into my mail beat, but the contents are fine, thank God.

I opened the box, eager to put it all together, but little did I know, they don't include the cement and the paint. :fp: Now I have to wait another three weeks to assemble it.

7.6 hands attached to petrol pump handles? :p

Not going to show what I bought because it's got important details on it, but it was car insurance.. and it was quite expensive, but I am insured Fully Comprehensive now with all the extra covers like windscreen and breakdown cover. The latter could be quite handy.

Well this was a late birthday present from my dad..so its not really MY purchase! i know the plane cockpit is mismatched with the exterior, but hell with it, my two favourite planes in a poster, its the thought that counts, its over my bed and i simply love it...really makes me stare at it minute after minute...going like...ah the dream... I really love it :) Its huge, around 1.80m or so XD i have a 3-4 person bed and its NEARLY as big as it xD

http://i40.tinypic.com/hu2529.jpg

Also...the dude in the little pic is me, that is a cropped out version of this pic:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/378461_198000393619826_100002295995443_397541_1990939459_n.jpg

Edit: just noticed its not that pic, but its similar so w/e xD