We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

:eek: Someone else posted a Hermès product in here :eek: Awesome :D I don't feel so alone now :cheeky:

Nice scott, aren't there more aesthetically pleasing cases out there though? I just mean it's black plastic :hmmm: though it might function well and that's all that matters I guess

It's a computer case, they don't come in snake skin leather :p If it helps it has a little blue LED hidden above where the logo is. And a removeable panel thing on top for fans and stuff :nods:

Tried that one myself today, but it's not for me.

Some additions to my collection.

Yeah, it's kinda bold, and not for everyone definitely. This is my second bottle as I've still got a bit of the eau de toilette left and didn't want to mix it up with something totally different.

Nice buy. I had had something from paco rabanne before Hérmes and loved it, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Well done, Jim.

Surprised you went with EVGA after it was revealed they used an old cooler that didn't make complete contact with the heatsink pipes (unless of course they've since changed that).

I'm also tempted by the 980 but prices haven't really dropped and I kinda want to wait for the next version (be it a 980 Ti or 1080).

Well done, Jim.

Surprised you went with EVGA after it was revealed they used an old cooler that didn't make complete contact with the heatsink pipes (unless of course they've since changed that).

I'm also tempted by the 980 but prices haven't really dropped and I kinda want to wait for the next version (be it a 980 Ti or 1080).

I read a bit about that. I haven't played many games with it yet but I'll be sure to keep an eye on temps.

400% improvement!!! :eek:

Yeah, as in the fans don't spin until you're over 60 something degrees lol