We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mb's 106 S2 Rallye.

Mb

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;403222']The over-the-headlights stripe looks cool. :) Are the fender flares on all 106s or just the Rallye version?

-Leadfoot

Thanx! Only on the Rallye versions, and the GTI versions (Which only exist of the S2)

Amazinggg!!! :drool:

:D

Looks great - and nice seats in there as well. I assume there's no computers intefereing with your fun on the B-roads (ESP, TCS, ETC) :p

Ofcourse not. Not even power steering, airco and a radio. Getting a radio soon though, there is place for it and the cables are already in there, makes the long highway drives little les boring. Not throwing in huge speakers or something, just the original stuff. :)

Today i had a failure moment when i thought the cooling system was leaking. But i just didn't close the tap good enough. So now we have a nice cooling system water stuff on the driveway :lol: Refilling it tommorow and then im going to fill it up and drive about before going to school.

I also e-mailed a junkyard if they have some small stuff i still need. I hope they have so i can complete it more and more. :) And had a fun moment in a tunnel next to the train station today. Downshifted to 2nd and floored it. What an awesome sound :D Car behind me was standing next to me at the next traffic lights and god a thumbs up. I love my custom filter house mod:cool:

I don't think she lives in the UK mate haha

Well, then that's a problem :lol:

Try Brazil. lol

You should come and park it on Sloane Street in the summer, get some epic combo shots! xD

Brazil does have epic driving roads, but i think getting the car over there is more expensive then the car itself :p

Yeah would be awesome, but don't think it will ever be in the UK... Unles for Pugfest in a couple of years?

No powersteering.. That must get... Interesting. I remember when the chargers powersteering went. I could barely turn the wheel!

I don't really notice a difference really. The car is really light (816kg) so i think that helps aswell.

You do have more control over the front wheels like this. :)

Whoa!! the M3 has almost the double weight.

but i think Luxembourg and Germany have some awesome roads to drive at.

but the best roads that i have driven at is the Pyrenees (not sure how to write it) you can regurarly find other guys blasting over the mountains there in Golfs and Puggs all the time...

they even beat me while i was driving in a Audi A6 2.7TDI Quattro.

but i do have increased my driving skilles while i was there...

but i really like the 106 you got there respect for that!!

If im ever in the UK with it, i'll let you know :p

Lmao! Epic car Mb... really.

No powersteering.. That must get... Interesting. I remember when the chargers powersteering went. I could barely turn the wheel!

No powersteering ftw! I've drove cars like that... it's heavy, then just use both arms and all will be fine. Lol