We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need For Speed: The Run

Revan174

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooww cool a dino!!!

who in ze world cares about a dinosaur you prob wont see i have played the game and i have seen this.

and why do all the games have to be so serious? why does it all have to be 1on 1 to the real world?

a lill bit of fiction especially like this shouldnt be the reason a game is stupid

same with Duke nukem a game which doesnt look as good as the others and isnt as bug free as the others

but its a fun game and it made me laugh unlike MW3 BF3 NFS which made me rage >.>

but who am i just the guy who buys all the games

:rofl:

a dino

:rofl:

anyways i recently got nfs the run in a way we are not allow to talk here :rofl:

i quite like it, it is far from reality, it has the worst handling ever, but it is fun!

well for about an hour or 2

ooww cool a dino!!!

who in ze world cares about a dinosaur you prob wont see i have played the game and i have seen this.

and why do all the games have to be so serious?

Yeah, it's so awesome. Know why it needs to be serious? Because it's a racing game and it isn't on the N64. Welcome to 2011 EA, where Racing Games are exactly that - this isn't Cruisn' Exotica on N64 (which was an epic game for it's time btw) and putting a dinosaur in a game, a RACING game is straight up idiotic. And if people probably won't see it, then why in the world would you put it in!? You've made your own argument against yourself. Sorry if I sound mad, it isn't you Dan - it's EA, they seem fit to make bad decision after bad decision... It's horrifically aggravating to a person who loved EA's older games.

Yeah, it's so awesome. Know why it needs to be serious? Because it's a racing game and it isn't on the N64. Welcome to 2011 EA, where Racing Games are exactly that - this isn't Cruisn' Exotica on N64 (which was an epic game for it's time btw) and putting a dinosaur in a game, a RACING game is straight up idiotic. And if people probably won't see it, then why in the world would you put it in!? You've made your own argument against yourself. Sorry if I sound mad, it isn't you Dan - it's EA, they seem fit to make bad decision after bad decision... It's horrifically aggravating to a person who loved EA's older games.

i wish they just put back the bomb dropping copters in the game.

and some cars we actually like to drive with groundbreaking physics because NFS looked awesome back in the day.

now they look like crap. i thought my TV broke when i saw the graphics for the first time

but this makes me wonder.

is there any normal game?

there isnt even a game which make the gamers say thats its a good game all i hear is negative lalalalalalalala about every game

BF3 isnt that awesome MW3 is like MW2 with a map pack

GT5 was a major let down and FM4 isn't that much of a difference of FM3

TDU2 made me try and see how strong a Blu-Ray disc is

NFS games also arent what people want

Duke Nukem a game which was supposed to be released 13 years earlier and looks like a 13 year old game.

all i can think of is Skyrim which also isnt that great

Assasins Creed which made me go meh not my kind of thing

and MK9 which i really love

so are 90% of the game really just a bunch of crap do we gamer ask way ti much of the developers?

just wonderin'

Dan, I'll skip all the profanity, because I appreciate the rules around here... and I'm going to skip right to: If you think Skyrim isn't that great, I ask you to gtho. In fact, you need to re-evaluate everything you said. GT5 is a good game, it has flaws, like everything else. FM4 is the pinnacle of racing games, so quit whining. TDU2 was a monumental failure, I agree. BF3 is exactly what EA planned it to be, MW3 sucks because EVERY Call of Duty since number 4 has been absolute trash. NFS returned to it's roots with Hot Pursuit, and The Run destroyed it again, so there you have that. And Duke Nukem, much like GT5, was delayed far too long - and the expectations had risen far beyond what the game could produce.

Take your horrid attitude toward games and gtho sir. Kthxbai.

I don't think that's really fair Clarence as I haven't picked up Skyrim because I found Oblivion boring and imagine Skyrim will be the same. For me anyway I couldn't understand the whole furore with the title and have watched and seen the images of Skyrim and it looks to be the same sort of thing as Oblivion so I've avoided it.

Does this mean I have a bad taste in games, nope just means I don't like that type of game. Does that mean I hate that genre, nope as I do enjoy a good RPG/Strategy style game but the settings and methods of Oblivion and I guess Skyrim doesn't excite me at all.

I don't think that's really fair Clarence as I haven't picked up Skyrim because I found Oblivion boring and imagine Skyrim will be the same. For me anyway I couldn't understand the whole furore with the title and have watched and seen the images of Skyrim and it looks to be the same sort of thing as Oblivion so I've avoided it.

Does this mean I have a bad taste in games, nope just means I don't like that type of game. Does that mean I hate that genre, nope as I do enjoy a good RPG/Strategy style game but the settings and methods of Oblivion and I guess Skyrim doesn't excite me at all.

I think you misunderstood my core reason for my response - it was general hatred for most games, which is beyond pointless on a forum so dedicated to gaming.

As for what you have to say - Skyrim is not like Oblivion, it's much more like Morrowind - if you enjoyed Morrowind, you'll like Skyrim. If you didn't like Oblivion, you might like Skyrim. I never claimed either of you had bad taste in games - I simply pointed out that games that are extremely popular such as the ones listed are popular (or like The Run) unpopular for selected reasons.

as i said i was just wondering and i never said skyrims sucks or anything

i meant (maybe i typed it wrong) Skyrim is a good game i even watch one of the creatures and i have the game but it just isnt my cup o tea

it doesnt make me enjoy it somehow like MK9 i am not a fighting game player but i really enjoy MK9

anyway try not to take my comments too serious as for some reason im in a ranting mode right now -.-

I didn't mean to take them personally, I did however take them seriously... which I cannot apologize for. However, your general ranting about games really struck at my core love for video games, and I raged back defending them. My fault for posting a video with a Pterodactyl.

im sorry if i offended you in anyway i really do

but i am amazed you know how to write that big ancient chickens name correctly.

but now that i am calm and back to my normal annoying self i'll just head back to the stores and wait for a new game to come out :d

because i tend to buy all the games because i wanna support all the game makers since they do an amazing job (with the occasional exeptions)

and if i really disliked all the games which i mentioned then i probably wouldnt have bought them.

thanks for getting that stupidity out of my head :D

This is a topic about NFS? Cupcakes why not?

All I seen was rants about peoples opinions on games and saying how they must be bad as they think a games not on par with what they think, everyone does this though! We like what we like and stay away from what we don't! if we all liked the same thing it'd be boring.

End of!

On topic, I'm guessing its true that this game is quite bad? looks like I'll save cash & Import Wagon Midnight for the PS3!(will go nicely with my copy of Initial D:Extream Stage)