We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post One Random Automotive Picture Per Day

iLLGT3

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;432358']LOL. Who was the owner of those? :confused: Quite a nice collection' date=' even if they were... [i']rentals[/i]. ;)

-Leadfoot

Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, or as you are more likely (but still not very) to know him the leader of Equatorial Guinea. The French have seized his assets within France as part of a fraud investigation into him and his kleptocratic government.

In short raping the country's resources and money for their own benefit. The country has just over half a million citizens yet 70% of them live below the poverty line ($2 a day). He and his family however, well they have no such worries.

They also seized a yellow Carrera GT and a red One-77 from his garage, not seen any pics of the One-77 but here's the CGT.

a9-large.jpg

Let's hope they give all his cars to a good cause, like mine.

If I could have anything from that collection, gotta be either the enzo, or one of these:

848093462_c739618062011231455_1_122_396lo.jpg

That was a random google search, but its red and has french plates, his perhaps? :confused:

[+] The site it's off said this was snapped in paris too.

That was a random google search, but its red and has french plates, his perhaps? :confused:

[+] The site it's off said this was snapped in paris too.

Since the image doesnt work, I can't help you lol.

If it's gloss red on French plates then yes. If it's metallic red on Swiss plates then no.

6208885692_572e113e3a_o.jpg

'96 Golf GTI 8v Instrument Cluster by GTAMADDOG, on Flickr

My step-dad's Golf GTI 8v (Used to be my mums car), still racking up the miles and still soldiering on. To be honest I'd be disappointed if it didn't do well over 200,000.

I used to absolutely love that car, I know it's only an 8v but it's pretty much fully loaded besides leather. Sunroof, passenger air-bag, air-conditioning, VR6 brakes (I've yet to see one with the same specifications) and most importantly it's the only ever white 5 door MK3 GTI I've seen. Shame it's been on a downwards slope since my mum handed it over.