We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1 Series 2011 rips off it's camouflage

Dan G

That's right! A new 1 Series has shown up, just after the 1 Series M blew cover, with some nice new engines too. Take a look at the link, and...er, tell us what you think of it :).

*Gulp*

More Here.

:hide:

Personally I couldn't see what was wrong with the look of this :cheeky:.

It's eww ugly, but overlooking the fact it's got a face only a mother could love, I think it looks a bit more upmarket than the previous version.

It's fixed the things I didn't like about the old 1 series, but made other things worse, probably still an alright car, but I'm not a fan of these expensive hatches, I think hatches should be 10-20k, with hot hatches around 25-30k.

Oh, and BMW, the VW polo wants its rear lights back thanks.

It's eww ugly, but overlooking the fact it's got a face only a mother could love, I think it looks a bit more upmarket than the previous version.

It's fixed the things I didn't like about the old 1 series, but made other things worse, probably still an alright car, but I'm not a fan of these expensive hatches, I think hatches should be 10-20k, with hot hatches around 25-30k.

Oh, and BMW, the VW polo wants its rear lights back thanks.

Possibly the first time I agree with you about a car xD :cheeky: That is just.. no.

I'm waiting for Audi's move.

You mean the A1 which already came out? :cheeky:

Makes me wonder what BMW's chief designer was smoking when he looked at the finished product and thought: "Yeah, that looks really nice!" (auf Deutsch).

Makes me wonder what the chief designer was smoking when he looked at the finished product and thought: "Yeah, that looks really nice!" (auf Deutsch).

Probably some bad weed. Fiik Yah, das ist schön!

You mean the A1 which already came out? :cheeky:

Lol the A1 is ugly too, overpriced cropped thing it it. Although the A1 is the entry car for Audi like the A and 1 are, I find it too small to compare with the A-Class and 1 series though. A bit of a 50/50 case imo.

It's just LOL material. It's the kind of ugly crap you'd expect from some start up Chinese car operation, not one of the worlds most established marques. That said it is an achievement in it's own right, I thought the only way for the future 1 series was up, I have been proved wrong.

Here's a disaster they can't try and place on the Spanish.

:lol: Why are the headlights like 10 times bigger than the rest of the car?

Deary me. I thought Beemers were getting better with the new 5 series, 6 series and 7 series, but this disproves my point entirely.

The first wave's hottest engine is the 181bhp/280 lb ft 120d lump, which BMW claims gets it to 62mph in 7.2 seconds. Apparently it'll do 65.7mpg, too. Fancy.

Ummm isn't that slower than my 1.4L Golf... :confused: