We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FREE DLC Exploration Pack for Consoles. (Xbox 360/PS3 OUT!)

Eudemon

Don't care about modders right now. Since Atari starts to support game and release dlc one (explorationa pack1) which gives some lame cars, couple missions and seriously thats all to seen (dont say notking about bike dealers -still under construct.). Bugs are still not solved (still gfx are not so smooth than can be), so this dlc must be FOR FREE because it gives.... almost nothing. So the second DLC might be some in 2012??? (there will be add bikes then)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDU3 under Atari and Eden. No, just.... no. There's a bigger chance of me becoming vegetarian and a hardcore Greenpeace- and Sea Shepherd extremist than TDU3 becoming the game it shóuld be under those two.

I really wonder if they can deliver that DLC on the 16th, and if they fixed the stuff the PC versionbrought up. And then there's the PS3 one to come as well.....

Do you ever get tired of spouting the same crap? We get it you hate TDU2, Atari and Eden. There's several people who feel the same but they don't feel like they have to mention it at every opportunity they get, it's kind of sad to be honest.

Do you ever get tired of spouting the same crap? We get it you hate TDU2, Atari and Eden. There's several people who feel the same but they don't feel like they have to mention it at every opportunity they get, it's kind of sad to be honest.

I don't hate TDU2. If I hated TDU2 that much, it would have been removed from my pc a long time ago, but it hasn't, and it won't, because a few times I still start it up to see if I can find some of the people in there I met from beta to today.

You do hate it, you can hate something but still enjoy it, strange but true. Most people mainly hate the fact that the game is what it is and not what they were expecting which was TDU + 2. All the goodness of TDU + the fixing and improving of what was wrong with TDU.

Just 13 days left to go. I really do hope this means other goodies are just around the corner as well. *crosses fingers*

Slight off-topic, but it's still related to future DLC (or DLC's we may get), sorta. Today I've played TDU2 again after a long hiatus, and I might add that I've enjoyed pretty much. Didn't had fun like that on Ibiza in a long time. But (there's always but) we need more cars ASAP. I've spent at least half an hour going from a car dealer to a car dealer in a search for something to drive... all in vain. Ended up buying my first Ferrari ever, a California. I won't lie, I was pleasantly surprised with it, despite all my hate toward Ferrari's.

I would really hate to see yet another delay, cause TDU2 really needs to get back on track. Come on Eden, don't give up! ;)

I miss a big heavy saloon like the CLS, S6 and such that when you put the power down on a bend that back kicks out and you speed away with smoke billowing behind you. In fact have you noticed how quickly the smoke in TDU dissipates?

Also I'm hoping they announce something new in regards to DLC and updates before or on the 6th month anniversary of the games release. Letting that pass quietly would not be well received I think.

I miss a big heavy saloon like the CLS, S6 and such that when you put the power down on a bend that back kicks out and you speed away with smoke billowing behind you. In fact have you noticed how quickly the smoke in TDU dissipates?

Also I'm hoping they announce something new in regards to DLC and updates before or on the 6th month anniversary of the games release. Letting that pass quietly would not be well received I think.

I also miss sedans, the carlist has a focus that is too much onto sports and supercars, there are not enough powersedans and musclecars (as everybody states). The only 4-door cars I can remember not being in the game yet would have been the Ford Interceptor Concept and the 300SEL 6.8 AMG (for that you can be lucky the game has no tirewear system or you could sell it the same day you bought it).

I don't believe in the anniversary thing though, it sounds like nonsense to me, especially a 6th-month anniversary. To me an anniversary is for after one month, one year, or more years (2, 5, 12½, 25...). 6 months is just odd though, and you give me two games who saw a big announcement to celebrate such a ''random-picked'' anniversary. They have fulltime work already bringing out the Exploration DLC to X360, the PS3 is not even known, and they gotta let that FAQ list travel through all involved companies. The 6th-month anniversary would be on 8th or 11th of August, that's ahead of the August 16th release of the Exploration pack.

It's not so much because it's the 6th month, it's because it's essentially the 6th month and the game is still in the state it is. TDU on the 360 took 3 months to get right connections wise and that was tough enough. And in typical terms if a game still has a relatively large playerbase 6 months down the line that's normally an achievement in itself considering what has come out during it's time if you think about it. :)

Regarding the FAQ I'm sure it's getting done and answered properly, however it's the people who then decide "no we can't say that", "nope can't have that there" and "we can't promise that" that will be annoying and take their time in getting it out. Transparency would go a long way in bringing back some of the trust in Atari and Eden from the community but it's never really been their thing, however I have to say that Josh and Amanda definitely look like that could change and for the better. Think what Destra was like at the beginning before the whole strike debacle and such.

Black Box studio recently released the 'One Year Anniversary DLC' for NFS:World, the crapiest game I've ever had on my HDD. TDU2 is quite close when it comes to quality, so never say never, I suppose.

I'll be really happy if Atari would release the 6th month anniversary DLC, they actually owe us that because of all these bugs and issues (not to mention Exploration Pack delay...).

How was it turning out before it was axed/postponed?
It was without any feedback from the devs, concerning issues we had and suggestions we made during this beta-kindof. Yet selected people @ tdu.fr were very involved at beginning as they loved the 1st one.

Facts :

- we were given an old version, because they were not allowed to deliver more content to testers

- we were alone on the servers,and still, it was very difficult to keep everyone in session or retrieve each other

they said only one thing, eventual fixes will be available after release... but how could they enhance the game without exchanging with us ?

Moreover, when reading fresh news this morning (answered FAQ), atari seems to be happy with game handling and stuff and won't fix anything. Only adding contents to make money... on a crappy base. Goodbye TDU Licence, they totally wasted it. I must say that Atari and Eden have lost the french community. A shame.

It was without any feedback from the devs, concerning issues we had and suggestions we made during this beta-kindof. Yet selected people @ tdu.fr were very involved at beginning as they loved the 1st one.

Facts :

- we were given an old version, because they were not allowed to deliver more content to testers

- we were alone on the servers,and still, it was very difficult to keep everyone in session or retrieve each other

they said only one thing, eventual fixes will be available after release... but how could they enhance the game without exchanging with us ?

Moreover, when reading fresh news this morning (answered FAQ), atari seems to be happy with game handling and stuff and won't fix anything. Only adding contents to make money... on a crappy base. Goodbye TDU Licence, they totally wasted it. I must say that Atari and Eden have lost the french community. A shame.

Interesting, thanks for the insight. If I remember correctly Eden were undertaking this on their own so that could be why it's been killed.