We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V {DT} - IT'S OUT AND IT'S SOOOOO GOOOD!!

superhyper

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 2 1/2 hours left till Online!! :odance:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

Read beneath the first set of bullet points. R* have a conservative estimate of a two million player peak during the first 24 hours and are beefing up their servers to cope with the demand as we speak, however I wouldn't hold out too many hopes. Even at that figure I can almost guarantee you connection problems as people from around the world try to hook up to their respective server banks.

I say this not to deter you, but just to ensure that you keep this in mind as you curse R* for producing such a wonderful and popular game :P

Online is a let down. All ive done tonight it left it to find other players in order to do the race (part of the tutorial) :(

Of course it's a letdown :rolleyes: What are you expecting when you're trying to connect to their servers with millions of other players? And you're telling the whole online experience is a letdown because of that...?

I have been patient and I after countless tries, I was able to play with my friends. Even though it was laggy, it was totally worth it. So awesome! :D