We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/P6160055.jpg

Nuff said Lads! ;)

I was so happy to finally see the results of 5 years development, and following the story to finally see the car!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/P6160065.jpg

McLaren MC12-4C, Gallardo Superleggera, R8 Spyder and at the back, the Street legal Radical SR3SL!

Don't have many other photos, it was just too cold and wet.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, is there anything other than Mansory Porsches where you live? LOL I swear those are the only things I ever see you post :lol:

[ATTACH]17719[/ATTACH]

j/k

Got some work with Mansory and one online car portal here so I have a lot of nice shots of Mansory cars and since it's really hot here atm I can't be arsed to go spotting. :lol:

/off topic.

Cal, your signature link has an a in Blog so it renders your link dead ;)

/On topic.

I'd be happy stuck behind an R8. Better than being behind a micra where you can't overtake it.

Cheers for telling me, fixing that ASAP! :) Should work now :D

And I'm not a fan of the R8 to start with, but that fact its wide for the road, I know how much they cost, and the driver was being slow! Least if it was a Micra I can over take them! :cheeky: