We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Holy moly Penfold! I just saw your Hyuaaueurragh pic featured by Speedhunters on Facebook! Nice one :)

Guest MrLolololXD

I went browsing through a few car yards this afternoon looking for Supra's, when I came across one dealer that looked like it had been attacked by a group of anti-Nissan people :eek:

Half of the Nissan's there were EXTREMELY vandalized... No other make of car was targeted, which is odd. But there were Silvia's, Skylines etc. They trashed a 180SX Type X, the whole front of the car had been smashed in. There was one MINT S15 Spec R GT that had the windows smashed and then they've gone and ripped out the whole centre console and dashboard, taken the stereo and a few other bits and pieces and torn the seats. Then... I came across an R32 GTR V-Spec that had been totally F'd. The windows were smashed, dashboard and centre console were in pieces and it looks like the used a chainsaw to hack out the door handles and tear right down the side of the car with... I've been to this place a few times and that R32 was a really nice car.

Oh my god, I nearly cried.

Guest MrLolololXD

Just seriously browsing :nods:

Nah, just browsing at the moment to see what the dealers have. Don't want to get a car until I'm on my P's. By the end of this year though....

This caught my eye yesterday, it's in really good condition. The only problem with me since I started working where I am now is that I'm really fussy with cars now lol. If that one was still for sale when I'm looking for one, well, it passes my fussiness check. Otherwise it might even be another couple of months before I find the right one either here, interstate or in Japan

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah, they're easy enough to take off though. I think if I got it the first thing I would do is take it off lol Then make a back panel to stick behind the opening in the rear bumper for the licence plate