We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC2 Ducati Desmosedici RR plus images of SL65, ACR & F40.

Eudemon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been told anything, these items are just what I have found while searching after hearing nothing from Atari. If anything maybe this will spur them into actually saying something but I wouldn't count on it. :(

Interestingly a number of sources show around the time scale from May to September 2011 of when these bikes were either being created or being planned. The images themselves were uploaded to their websites in December last year and also last month in January so they are recent in that regard. One person who had themselves tagged as the 'Manager/Lead' of the bike DLC worked from the period I mentioned and another vehicle artist worked till June in the creation of "cars and bikes" for the game.

Seems a fair amount of work has been going on with TDU2 between May and December.

July to December 2011: Game design and level design internship at Eden Games (Lyon, France) on Test Drive Unlimited 2 downloadable content and other undisclosed projects.

New DLCs include motorbike riding, periodic official racing challenges and much more.

The negativity is due to disappointment, remember people here had been playing TDU off and on for a good 3 and 4 years, so when they got the sequel and the core aspect is really somewhat dreadful compared to the previous. It makes sense that people would voice this and also in effect take a strong view and criticise considering it is the sequel to something they actually adored.

Also due to the way Photomode works there can't really be any good Picture competitions and that is one thing I thought TDU2 would have learned as just look at games such as Forza, Gran Turismo, LFS, rFactor and such that have thriving discussions in regards to this factor alone.

Appreciate you posting though, thanks.

• 1 month later...