We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick wiki reveals that it does rain in Colorado - It'll annoy me to no end if there's no weather system when IRL it might actually rain in the area I'm driving in.

Though they might have simply chosen just the desert area of Colorado.

And that sounds promising merc :)

Edit: Saleen S7? :lol: This is turning into a 'TDU done properly' game more and more every day.

Online free roam was confirmed in an interview or something.

My only concern atm is whether we're locked onto the roads or can we REALLY go where we can see. :hmmm:

They've stressed that aspect quite clearly in a few interviews 'If you can see it, you can go there' so I wouldn't worry about it :)

Another thing to think about are the DLC packs for FM4, they might simply give us 100-200 cars from release and then do the monthly DLC to give us that 'huge amount of cars' that has been mentioned. Cash cow.

I reckon they'll want to throw another hammer blow into TDU/2 and give about 208+ cars. Remember those screenshots showing that number in the early days of TDU2? :cheeky:

Atari's own fault. They could have had a bit more attention to detail by not using those numbers for trailers when they know they're far off. They simply also shouldn't be bragging about cars when they're not fully secured yet. Where are those two Saleen supercars, where are Maser's and Lambo's as one previewing gamesite saw them?

Forza H should have as many cars as the developer/publisher can secure, they got an all open route to defeat TDU2 so you might as well over-defeat em to secure the #1 position for a longer bit.

Well, in FM4 we have: 645 Cars from 87 Manufacturers

If it's HALF of that, i'm more then happy. If they give us the good stuff that is.

Thing is. I guess most of the F-E-D class cars will be cut. (Toyota Aygo and stuff, totally not interesting to free-roam with)

Or they might use them as Local AI.

I was thinking most of the hardcore racing cars with liveries, etc would be the ones that are cut since they belong on race tracks and not really open world.

That and probably less special editions of the same car such as the Zonda.

I hope the lower class cars aren't completely cut to be honest, with proper physics I'd quite enjoy driving a hot hatch (The renault turbo is in so that's a positive sign) or something less sporty.

I wouldn't be surprised if they cut most of the lower stuff out, but hopefully they'll stop at the hot hatches such as the Focus RS, Civic Type R and such. Oh, and they have to keep the Transit, surely...

Guest MrLolololXD

Well I don't really care what is or isn't in anymore because...

THE SUPRA IS IN! WOOT :woot:

There's a LOT of cars. I can't give a number now, but it's huge selection. All road cars this time, no pure race cars like in Forza. They're an eclectic mix, cars you'd take to a festival.

With that statement I would expect around 300 cars. Also don't forget that while they might be taking out all the racing cars and lower class crudboxes, they will be adding more new streetable cars that weren't in FM4, the new Viper for one, probabaly the Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ, the F12 Berlinetta etc. and maybe even the Lamborghini Urus since offroading is now gonna be a big part.