We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that was a good point made at the end actually, Forza Horizon is going to replace TDU/TDU2 as the game Forza players will turn to after a good racing session. With Forza 2 and 3 a number threw on TDU and just drove around, however because of the disappointment of TDU2 in it's driving feeling these same people are now looking for something else to fill in that freeroam void they currently have and funnily enough it's going to be another Forza. So once they've finished doing laps and playing competitively online in Forza, they can then jump on and chill with mates in Horizon.

Atari should be kicking themselves right now in letting something as big as Forza grab this playerbase as on all platforms there is a vast amount that want to do this, play one game and chill with another and for many racers TDU was that game!

Sony and PD may look at how well Horizon does and decide to create their own freeroam driving game if they haven't already. I know I read that Kaz had thought about freeroam or open world elements in GT5 during it's development so who knows what he has in line for the future. If that does happen though then Atari will be sitting proudly chanting how they created that sub-genre but in actual fact most will be laughing at them for how they self-destructed their creation and allowed others to grab all the glory.

One question I want to know, are cars that are RHD in Forza 4 and such be changed to LHD(if the car was so sold as a LHD) or keep it? The Skylines R34 seems to be RHD but want to know if the others they add will be! Will the Lotus's be RHD still or change them to LHD since the games based stateside?

Guest MrLolololXD

Well they couldn't left hand convert all of them, some were never sold as LHD :mhmm: So it would only make sense to me

He basically just said that it's going to be what TDU never was, that'll do me :)

I imagine they will be the same models and such so RHD in FM4 will likely remain RHD in Horizon. Don't quote or reply to me on that though. I DARE YOU!!

Yeah I reckon you're righ...wait what...oops.

:run:

As I said I expect the Skyline R34 to be RHD as they were all officially, but if I remember the Nissan GTR is the Spec V one, which is a RHD only edition(or at least was, think you can now get it out of Japan, well in the UK you could get it officially for a while) so if that was LHD then i'd be annoyed. Unless they replaced it with the new 2012 GTR, in which case meh!

It wont bug me too much, seeing how the game is based in the US, but if they are ment to be RHD then it'd bug me!